The Mizuno Experience Contest and Live Update Thread

I’ve been to a lot of events and seen a LOT of things, but this is next level with the info that we are getting straight from the source. I mean that from the bottom of my heart.
I’ve never gamed a Mizuno club (besides the ones I’ve borrowed from the Tech Studio), but now I want to...

Last edited:
Man so much to say.

1st, that Mizuno gear looks freaking amazing. The drivers at address are perfection and I love the multiple fitting options they offer. You guys being 1st in the world to have those wedges is so cool. I'd say it's unbelievable but THP has been making the impossible happen for years.

2nd, those courses are PERFECT for an event like this. I haven't played them since a THP Event in 2015 and I can still clearly remember exactly where I hit every shot that whole weekend. I can't imagine the feelings @Canadan and @Jman are experiencing right now.

Have fun guys. ROCK this event and ROCK that gear.

The presentation was sooooo good I couldn’t post here during for fear of missing any small detail. Lots of exciting things and a lot I never would have expected.

1B757ADB-F65F-46B0-AE38-06D83005855F.jpeg5EE8B742-8D65-4847-9237-EE46C92889F8.jpeg

I earned every stroke of my soft cap hahaha! Basically threw away a golf year on it.

although my last tee shot today? Wowy wowowowowow it was tidy.

smoke show super hybrid..

YESSS!! 😍 Vosh talking designs. Tell me all about the weight placement, cg, and axis good man.
It’s all amazing.. we can’t talk tech yet but I am sure many are going to be very happy. Mizuno has their ducks in a row. They are thinking and moving forward only.

And now the alt shot cards. Not a lot of pops.

7A087E70-B039-4542-827C-83BC8BB81555.jpeg9FED1458-FF71-4AD3-B698-02D0A244387B.jpeg

I cannot WAIT until tomorrow's live action.

It’s all amazing.. we can’t talk tech yet but I am sure many are going to be very happy. Mizuno has their ducks in a row. They are thinking and moving forward only.
I know you guys can't give details, the rest of us will get them in time, but we'll take any on course feedback on feels, flights, etc that we can until then! You guys are really lucky. It's beyond cool you're the first guys too have some of this stuff in your bags.

I cannot WAIT until tomorrow's live action.

We might break the Internet with every THPer trying to get a sneak-peek of those new Mizuno clubs! (Not to mention the great golf action!)

Great posts today guys! What’s on the tap for tonight?

I know you guys can't give details, the rest of us will get them in time, but we'll take any on course feedback on feels, flights, etc that we can until then! You guys are really lucky. It's beyond cool you're the first guys too have some of this stuff in your bags.

for sure!! Will give feedback and feeling. They look amazing..

I’m hyped up for tomorrow’s live action!!

WOW - Those wedges are unbelievable! The driver looks like a science experiment with the adjustability, sooo that means tinker and bombs will be hit... white things punished by those two big hitters @Jman and @Canadan

Awesome recap and great story coming regarding tomorrows action.

one bite you know the drill - rate the pizza! haha

WOW - Those wedges are unbelievable! The driver looks like a science experiment with the adjustability, sooo that means tinker and bombs will be hit... white things punished by those two big hitters @Jman and @Canadan

Awesome recap and great story coming regarding tomorrows action.

one bite you know the drill - rate the pizza! haha

the pizza was a solid 7.3. Thin crust and good flavor.

Back