The only other driver that possible has my interest is the tsi4 but in reality the tsi3 is a great head for me so don’t think I would gain much

Somewhere along the way, I wandered away from the TSi3 driver. I put it in the bag today and had the best driving day that I have had in ages. I have to ask myself why I was foolish enough to keep ho’ing other drivers. This one simply works. I shot 70 today, with 16 GIR, and a lot of it was that this driver put me in such good positions for my approaches.

Last edited:
So far this year the tsi3 is unbeaten for me… so far..

my gawd this tsi2 is unreal. i loved it so much when i tested it last year. thanks to @DNice26 i now have a delicious tsi2 10* with rdx black 6.0.

i set it to b1 (std loft 0.75* flat).

my instructor and i are working on some new driver moves. i went to the range to work on the new moves this morning with my gamer (epic max 10.5, im10 50s, weight halfway between center and toe). some really good, but not consistent.

the tsi2 showed up today, so of course i had to leave work early to hit it. warmed up a little with 7i and felt good. started with gamer and saw some ok stuff but still inconsistent. some blocks, some slices, some hooks, some good shots. then it was tsi2’s turn.

very first swing was nuked. the feel is so perfect. launch high. lowish spin. dead straight. ball after ball was like that. bad swings weren’t punished. good swings were amazing. i couldn’t miss.

to see if it was me clicking with the new swing thoughts, i switched back to my gamer. same inconsistencies. so, back to the tsi2 and back to all the goodness. toward the bottom of the basket i got tired and made poor swings. but the distance was still fantastic. i focused a bit more on the last ball and hit it great.

the only other time i tested tsi2 was with tensei av raw blue. it was automatic in that setup too. i tried tsi3 that day and hit it terribly. like, drop kicks. swapped in the tsi2 and it was bombs again.

at first i wonder whether the im10 50 in my gamer is not a good match for me, and the rdx black is helping my timing. but the fact that tsi2 has been automatic each time i’ve tried it - even with two very different setups - makes me think the head could just be something kinda perfect for me in its shape, weight distribution, etc.

i can’t play this weekend, but will definitely get out next week. first little test could not have been more perfect.

my gawd this tsi2 is unreal. i loved it so much when i tested it last year. thanks to @DNice26 i now have a delicious tsi2 10* with rdx black 6.0.

my instructor and i are working on some new driver moves. i went to the range to work on the new moves this morning with my gamer (epic max 10.5, im10 50s, weight halfway between center and toe). some really good, but not consistent.

the tsi2 showed up today, so of course i had to leave work early to hit it. warmed up a little with 7i and felt good. started with gamer and saw some ok stuff but still inconsistent. some blocks, some slices, some hooks, some good shots. then it was tsi2’s turn.

very first swing was nuked. the feel is so perfect. launch high. lowish spin. dead straight. ball after ball was like that. bad swings weren’t punished. good swings were amazing. i couldn’t miss.

to see if it was me clicking with the new swing thoughts, i switched back to my gamer. same inconsistencies. so, back to the tsi2 and back to all the goodness. toward the bottom of the basket i got tired and made poor swings. but the distance was still fantastic. i focused a bit more on the last ball and hit it great.

the only other time i tested tsi2 was with tensei av raw blue. it was automatic in that setup too. i tried tsi3 that day and hit it terribly. like, drop kicks. swapped in the tsi2 and it was bombs again.

at first i wonder whether the im10 50 in my gamer is not a good match for me, and the rdx black is helping my timing. but the fact that tsi2 has been automatic each time i’ve tried it - even with two very different setups - makes me think the head could just be something kinda perfect for me in its shape, weight distribution, etc.

i can’t play this weekend, but will definitely get out next week. first little test could not have been more perfect.

Come on in to the TSi2 pool … the water is fine!

So happy to read this! I hope it lasts! I really enjoyed the TSi2 driver. I really didn’t have a good reason to sell it, mostly just curiosity for other drivers/setups. Could easily see myself going back to it. May it deliver many bombs and fairways for you!!!

After a complete s**tshow of a week trying some 'other' driver, TSi3 is going back in the bag tomorrow. Need to get locked back in, in a hurry - meant to put it in the bag last night and forgot. Tee game needs to be a weapon this weekend.

Back in business. Great positions, bunches and bunches of birdies, hit the drivable par 4 to 20'... Love that thing.

Back in business. Great positions, bunches and bunches of birdies, hit the drivable par 4 to 20'... Love that thing.

You and that driver are like peas and carrots…

I game a Ping G400 Max currently. How does the TSi 1 (or others in the TS line up) compare forgiveness wise? The G400 Max is way up there in this category. But the TSi 1 in particular seems like it might work for me. I don’t have a high club head speed. Right around 90 on a good day. I have not demoed one as of yet. Thanks for any info!

I game a Ping G400 Max currently. How does the TSi 1 (or others in the TS line up) compare forgiveness wise? The G400 Max is way up there in this category. But the TSi 1 in particular seems like it might work for me. I don’t have a high club head speed. Right around 90 on a good day. I have not demoed one as of yet. Thanks for any info!
I think you'd really like the 1 or 2.

i had the 400 max and it was amazing for me. the tsi2, to me, seems to be miles better. faster off the face. similar launch but with much less spin for loads more distance. and the feel/sound isn’t even comparable. tsi2 sounds incredible. 400 max, well…

Last edited:
If you hit it right here every time it doesn’t have to be too forgiving. This is the 3 and to me it is a very forgiving head.3B8FE405-CC3B-4C7F-8D91-78EDF792A237.jpeg

If you hit it right here every time it doesn’t have to be too forgiving. This is the 3 and to me it is a very forgiving head.View attachment 9019715

Well I suppose you can’t really answer my question then. That’s on the button! Nice! Beautiful picture of the face too. Thanks!

I'm going over videos and numbers from today's round, and man that thing hits some heavy balls how I have it set up. I was working today on the thing everybody loves where it looks like I'm moving in slow motion, but hammer them, and the ease of that with this setup is just second to none. Shaped them both ways when I wanted and missed 2 fairways both by a couple feet and in perfect approach position still to tucked pins.

I know I'm a club ho, but without something changing by a decent margin in my swing I honestly don't see me going for anything new on this for a while. Spent the better part of a year now trying to find something to beat it, and nothing does for me.

We really are

Well I really like my tsi3 but it officially has been beat out by the Callaway epic speed 💎💎💎.

Well I really like my tsi3 but it officially has been beat out by the Callaway epic speed 💎💎💎.

Interesting!!! @OldandStiff seems to have had a rather dissimilar outcome. Goes to show everyone should get fit!!

Haha

On a more serious note, I'm glad you found a good fit with it. On a MORE serious note - I've brought this up before, but I really think a few of us need to start a driver co-op/share program on here! Or get together more. I swear there's a handful of us that could all just buy one, and try eachother's over a weekend on course, and then swap and be done. :LOL:

Interesting!!! @OldandStiff seems to have had a rather dissimilar outcome. Goes to show everyone should get fit!!

Yeah, they're both so good it just comes down to individual fit.

Haha

On a more serious note, I'm glad you found a good fit with it. On a MORE serious note - I've brought this up before, but I really think a few of us need to start a driver co-op/share program on here! Or get together more. I swear there's a handful of us that could all just buy one, and try eachother's over a weekend on course, and then swap and be done. :LOL:

I couldn’t agree more on the co-op/share program but me being way up North would screw the easy trades. I’m down for twice a year meet and trades, one down south over winter and one up here in the Rockies during summer

Ordered the TSi3. looking forward to some straighter drives!

Ordered the TSi3. looking forward to some straighter drives!

welp. Shop i ordered through said end of aug delivery. Ill be in the middle of a move so said screw it and went to my local shop to pick one up. Bought a return for cheaper.

E9E28DF2-8CE1-4A4F-9589-F21A50738F1E.jpeg
Why helloooo

Back