The Mizuno Experience Contest and Live Update Thread

1627696167237.gif

I had the pizzas.

AND RUM!!
Must be the rum talking. Man up and tell them to go pound sand. And then make them do it!

@Jman give the syrup drinker hell and roll over him like you’re driving that dozer in the pic.

I won’t be following along in the AM because I’m taking my son out for his first time on the course. But seriously, step up the trash talk and put the feathers away!

Have fun this weekend!

Lot of pressure on that Dan/Desmond alt shot 9. If they can't follow through in the most lopsided match, going to be a big hill to climb for the #crawdads.
Agreed... The Alternate Shot matches are going to go a long way to deciding this thing...

Match Odds:

Match 1- Shamble
Vosh/Jaw2000 -110
Canadan/Desmond +130

This match is basically even, but there are 6 holes that Jaw2000 pops where no one else does. The match probably comes down to if he can make those pops count.

Match 2- Shamble
JMan/ NVGolfer80 -110
Crawford/ Stryker +130

Another case of evenly matched pairings, in this case Stryker pops on 3 holes where no else does, and that gives them a punchers chance against the team with the lower combined cap.

Match 3- Alt Shot
Canadan/Desmond -135
Vosh/Jaw2000 +150

Team Vosh rolls the dice and sends out their Low/High pairing against a Low/Mid pairing from Team Crawford. I like the Low/Mid pairing here in a 9 hole match.

Match 4- Alt Shot
JMan/ NVGolfer80 -130
Crawford/ Stryker +140

This will be sneaky close, with a combined cap edge of 4.5 to 7 the Team Vosh pairing is a slight favorite here, but Stryker has played this format before & has experience.
Match 1
10 ice cream cones on Canadian/Desmond

Match 2
5 banana splits on Jman/NVgolfer

Match 3
7.5 hot fudge sundaes on Vosh/Jaw2000 to even it back up on the 2nd loop

Match 4 is going to tie

“Late night” Rum posting from @Canadan

thats what’s been missing from around here. Post the #drivefor7million

glad to have you back. 🤣
Get ready for the 8 mill push.

Tomorrow will be a great follow. Best wishes to everyone for some good fun and great golf.

Hopefully the wet stuff stays away.

Agreed... The Alternate Shot matches are going to go a long way to deciding this thing...

Alt shot is a kookydooks..

Just got home from league night and caught up. Wow those wedges are 🔥🔥 and driver… ST.. G? tell me more!

Back