What golf stuff did you buy today?

Finally bought some spikeless shoes.
1627749661077.jpeg

Just ordered a dozen Srixon Divide in the new Orange/Yellow color 😁 This is the color I think will be the easiest to see so I've been waiting for this release.

I would have preferred going to the shop to buy them but the GG and DSG websites said both of my "local" (within 2 hour-drive) shops didn't have them in stock, so online order it is!

Grabbed a dozen of these today in Red/Yellow. They look pretty cool, so I figured I would give them a try. Always really liked the Q Stars, so these should be fun.

bought a couple of boxes of the 2 3/4 and 1 1/2 tees from evolve after i found i lost my second to last one :(...it's a mental thing with me and those tees now :(:LOL:

I ordered the swing speed radar for use with the SuperSpeed system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought this 3-W and 5-W. I don't really need them at the moment but I saw them on eBay and decided I wanted them. I have a Burner driver for them to match. Nicely building up an old school TM bag. Hopefully a Burner Rescue 5 joining them soon. I hit my instructor's Burner Rescue 5 yesterday and it felt good.

1627834187351.png

1627834276913.png

Found a great deal on Budget Golf for some PUMA Ignite NXT Solelace shoes so I bought two pair. Hopefully the fit is as suggested!

Golf pride tour velvet grip for driver and uv filter sleeves for me

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

some kids sell balls along the fence line...today, i gave in and bought a slazenger for a buck.

some kids sell balls along the fence line...today, i gave in and bought a slazenger for a buck.
My buddy’s son does something similar. I buy a dozen or so balls from him through the year. Keeps him happy and excited about golf.

Green fees

New fairway woods.

This came in. I finally have a use for this little tripod I had laying around.
2ea9ae14275af5a06dfc35e19bc8d52c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A dozen Srixon tour divide blue/yellow golf balls. Can’t wait to try them

20210803_152727.jpg20210803_152716.jpg

Ooh it's here! This should be fun. ... and it looks like it was pretty much made to pair with a TSi3. :)

Back