welp. Shop i ordered through said end of aug delivery. Ill be in the middle of a move so said screw it and went to my local shop to pick one up. Bought a return for cheaper.

View attachment 9020329
Why helloooo
🔥🔥🔥

One flame wasn't enough for that beauty. That is all.

i went A4 setting on this. Basically just no curve on the ball. Dead straight.
Awesome!! I had to look up A4, because it's kind of the opposite direction I went when using Titleist adapters. So 8* +2 Standard?

Awesome!! I had to look up A4, because it's kind of the opposite direction I went when using Titleist adapters. So 8* +2 Standard?

yup 9.5* std lie. Don’t ask me whyi didn’t get a 9* head. Lol

My son and I both joined the TSi party.

TSi3 10* w/Ventus Black 6 stiff for him.
TSi3 9* w/GD AD XC-6X for me.

He hit 7/7 fairways with his today. I hit 1 out of 4 fairways that I used driver on, LOL.

He’s had his for a month or so now and came from a TS2 he’s had since 2019. The TS2 was great, but he’s hitting this one longer with the same average of fairways hit because it’s a better fit for him.

I just got mine today blind/no fit (typical for me). So I need to play with the adjustments and see what I come up with. Both are stock length. His is at A2. Mine is at A1 for now, but it could change.

Attachments

• 3403A4B6-CA08-4C23-8D8A-7739D39DBBE3.jpeg
    3403A4B6-CA08-4C23-8D8A-7739D39DBBE3.jpeg
    74.8 KB · Views: 10
  • BB91ADA6-21E3-4001-9E21-55DD9CBDFC67.jpeg
    BB91ADA6-21E3-4001-9E21-55DD9CBDFC67.jpeg
    108.1 KB · Views: 11
  • D4946916-A4F4-4044-AA3C-525E39E14759.jpeg
    D4946916-A4F4-4044-AA3C-525E39E14759.jpeg
    51.8 KB · Views: 13
  • F5137D23-87F2-4662-9FBF-C55D601D8D6A.jpeg
    F5137D23-87F2-4662-9FBF-C55D601D8D6A.jpeg
    67.3 KB · Views: 12

He hit 7/7 fairways with his today. I hit 1 out of 4 fairways that I used driver on, LOL.

He’s had his for a month or so now and came from a TS2 he’s had since 2019. The TS2 was great, but he’s hitting this one longer with the same average of fairways hit because it’s a better fit for him.

I just got mine today blind/no fit (typical for me). So I need to play with the adjustments and see what I come up with. Both are stock length. His is at A2. Mine is at A1 for now, but it could change.
NICE! Welcome to the party!!

NICE! Welcome to the party!!
My son also got the same TSi2 3 wood and shaft as you. His first hit on the course with it today found the green as a second shot on the Par 5 1st hole. He still 3 putted for par though - it’s a tough green.

It was much straighter for him than his Sub70 939x which seems to have too much of a draw bias for him. Now I want a new 3 wood. I’m sure my wife would be pleased to hear that though.

I have had my TSi3 in the bag for my last two rounds (that were separated by a one month layoff). It is such a great head. It is not the longest driver that I have tried this year, but it is long. However, I just seem to find myself in consistently good scoring positions when using this head.

I’m not sold on the shaft in mine, it’s a little softer than I’m used to. I came across a HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 70 TX so it’s on the way to compare.

i want to love this tsi2 smoke black rdx 6.0 combo so much. the feel is just perfect. and the good drives are mid flight chasers. but the bad seems to be really bad. i think it’s a spin issue. just not enough of it. i’d like to get on a monitor with it and see some numbers.

i want to love this tsi2 smoke black rdx 6.0 combo so much. the feel is just perfect. and the good drives are mid flight chasers. but the bad seems to be really bad. i think it’s a spin issue. just not enough of it. i’d like to get on a monitor with it and see some numbers.
Maybe a Smoke Blue, a Graphite Design or even a Tensei Blue would make the difference. That Smoke Black RDX is pretty low launch/low spin, as you know.

Maybe a Smoke Blue, a Graphite Design or even a Tensei Blue would make the difference. That Smoke Black RDX is pretty low launch/low spin, as you know.

i'm tempted to get the kinetixx velocity tipped for the titleist and see what happens. i think over a sample of shots the tsi2 rdx black combo is shorter, because the mishits are more penalizing. but good strike to good strike, it's still plenty long. and that SOUND is just so addictive. i think it's why i refuse to give up on it.

i have a prepaid driver fitting to use this year, but i just don't feel my swing is in a good enough place yet. when i book the fitting, i'll bring the tsi2 and see if they can find the perfect combo for me.

Last month the Titleist TSi driver line debuted when it began hitting tour bags and appeared on the USGA conforming list. Today the lineup becomes official with the TSi 2 and TSi 3 drivers and fairway woods.

We have spent the last few weeks testing them in the THP Tech Studio and in this video have a little bit of everything. Since the release is new, we thought it best to cover the gamut in this video rather than just the testing. First up will be Josh Talge, VP of Marketing of Titleist Golf Clubs talking tech and then we move right into the data and break it down for you.

We have a lot more coming on the Titleist TSi drivers and fairway woods in the coming weeks, but after watching this video what are your thoughts?

Continue reading...

Excellent stuff ..

I’m kinda missing my tsi3 as I look at a new tz6 cb shaft sitting in my spare bag with a Titleist adapter

I think my experiment with the TSi3 has come to an end. The dynamic loft and spin is just really bad for me even with the RDX Black in 70 TX tipped an inch.

My previous driver was much better and of course I got rid of it. It was a Cobra F9 9* turned down to 7.5* with an original HZRDUS Black 75 in 6.5 playing at 45” with the heavy weight forward. My Arccos range with my Cobra was something like 275-346 with the smart distance close to 300 yards.

My TSi3 is the 9* at 8.25* playing at 45”. My Arccos range is 257 to 276 with the smart distance at 271. I did hit 280 something before resetting all my sensors. I actually had a drive yesterday get -1 yard rollout and I get virtually zero release. I just got my TSi3 3 wood (15* at 14.25*) and hit it about as far as this driver…

So I did what any reasonable person in my position would do and bought a TSi4 head. We’ll see how it goes.

The TSi3 is unshakeable at the top spot in my bag. It and my putter are pretty much untouchable, and man that's a lovely thing to have going. I would have preferred to have my 10* head once it started raining today, but points and holes were racked up all. damn. weekend from just having superior position off the tee. It just fits like a glove almost regardless of the day, and manages my miss better than most. I think the 2nd driver in the bag is pretty much done other than for 💩 and :LOL:.

Last edited:
The TSi3 is unshakeable at the top spot in my bag. It and my putter are pretty much untouchable, and man that's a lovely thing to have going. I would have preferred to have my 10* head once it started raining today, but points and holes were racked up all. damn. weekend from just having superior position off the tee. It just fits like a glove almost regardless of the day, and manages my miss better than most. I think the 2nd driver in the bag is pretty much done other than for 💩 and :LOL:.
I’m pretty much in the same boat. I think any bag battles for the driver spot in my bag are over. TSi3 just to good for me.

Been a while since I had a driver fitting, but Randy from Titleist pushed me to try it. I was getting fitted for their irons anyway so why not. Okay he didn't push and was excited to see how it compared to my gamer.

I grabbed my driver and set a baseline. Had swung several irons already and swing was coming back from the mess it was that morning.

I was able to show him my miss (didn't have to try too hard) and some pretty good ones.

He grabbed the TSi3 and set it to A1. Paired it with the Tensei Raw White in X. First swing was nutted. Looked at the numbers and both spin/flight were down from gamer. Again, didn't try too hard and showed my miss. However, the miss wasn't as bad...hmm.

Asked about the entire line. He wanted to go down the line, but I knew better. Asked to go to the TSi4.

"It's low spin he said", "You've seen my spin I said" Haha, loaded it up in same shaft and setting. Holy Sh$t we both said at the same time I think.

He told me to hold on a minute. Went to his truck and pulled out his own shaft. Said he doesn't normally do this but wanted to see how it worked. He said it's a beast of a shaft and don't worry if it doesn't work.

Boom! Unleashed that beast and then some. Wish I had written down what it was. He said he had 4 others at home because he can't get them anymore. The pairing wasn't as good as the spin and flight went back up with that shaft.

Told him I wanted to hit one more with the raw combo and the 9° head. If I hit it as good as before I would buy it...crap! One more...One more...One more...crap!

So...we went to order it with the discount for the fitting event. Was watching and saw 8° option. WAIT!

Do you have that head...yup. It will be really low spin he started to say as I helped him find it.

Oh my goodness! It just kept getting better. He then asked to get some numbers on this combo. He forgot to change the 7I at first but the misses were still bombs and just a little bit to the right (my helicopter miss).

If I hit this one good, I'll buy this combo...well you get it from the last time I tried this.

I've been searching for a lower flight/spin combo for a long time. To find a combo with the shaft being stock was a happy happy moment!

I'll take these averages all day long!

Spoiler
20210904_104832.jpg

I asked Luke when he inquired about my iron fitting hoping the driver I ordered would be here before the event. He said they had good stock on metals so shouldn't be a problem...YES!

Sorry for length of post but man was I stoked.

Last edited:
Been a while since I had a driver fitting, but Randy from Titleist pushed me to try it. I was getting fitted for their irons anyway so why not. Okay he didn't push and was excited to see how it compared to my gamer.

I grabbed my driver and set a baseline. Had swung several irons already and swing was coming back from the mess it was that morning.

I was able to show him my miss (didn't have to try too hard) and some pretty good ones.

He grabbed the TSi3 and set it to A1. Paired it with the Tensei Raw White in X. First swing was nutted. Looked at the numbers and both spin/flight were down from gamer. Again, didn't try too hard and showed my miss. However, the miss wasn't as bad...hmm.

Asked about the entire line. He wanted to go down the line, but I knew better. Asked to go to the TSi4.

"It's low spin he said", "You've seen my spin I said" Haha, loaded it up in same shaft and setting. Holy Sh$t we both said at the same time I think.

He told me to hold on a minute. Went to his truck and pulled out his own shaft. Said he doesn't normally do this but wanted to see how it worked. He said it's a beast of a shaft and don't worry if it doesn't work.

Boom! Unleashed that beast and then some. Wish I had written down what it was. He said he had 4 others at home because he can't get them anymore. The pairing wasn't as good as the spin and flight went back up with that shaft.

Told him I wanted to hit one more with the raw combo and the 9° head. If I hit it as good as before I would buy it...crap! One more...One more...One more...crap!

So...we went to order it with the discount for the fitting event. Was watching and saw 8° option. WAIT!

Do you have that head...yup. It will be really low spin he started to say as I helped him find it.

Oh my goodness! It just kept getting better. He then asked to get some numbers on this combo. He forgot to change the 7I at first but the misses were still bombs and just a little bit to the right (my helicopter miss).

If I hit this one good, I'll buy this combo...well you get it from the last time I tried this.

I've been searching for a lower flight/spin combo for a long time. To find a combo with the shaft being stock was a happy happy moment!

I'll take these averages all day long!

I asked Luke when he inquired about my iron fitting hoping the driver I ordered would be here before the event. He said they had good stock on metals so shouldn't be a problem...YES!

Sorry for length of post but man was I stoked.
Man you had yourself a DAY!

• Appreciation
Reactions: J4U
The TSi4 shape kinda reminded me of the double black diamond from another oem. Love the smaller profile and the sound is addictive.

Today i bought my first Titleist driver for many years.
Love to test drivers so to the weekend i gonna choose between the G425 max, Tsi 2/3, Callaway Epic Max LS, TM Sim2 Max.
Gonna be intresting so see you will win.
The shaft is Tour AD 6s in Tsi2/3.
Alta CB 55 in G425. Hzrdus black 6.0 handcrafted in Epic Max LS and a Hzrdus black smoke 6.0 in TM.

After yet another dalliance (why am I so unfaithful to my golf clubs, LOL), I had the TSi3 in the bag last Saturday. No surprise…. I hit 9/12 fairways with it. I wish I could understand what it is that allows certain clubs to fit so well.

Back