KINETIXX TUNED ZERO TRQ Putter Shaft

For others that have tried this shaft... do you feel like it rewards/encourages you to make a well connected stroke with the torso and quiet hands? My game... I try to putt with pretty dead hands and most of the motion coming from my torso/shoulders. So far it seems like if I get handsy, my feels are less calibrated to this and I will tend to over or undershoot. As mentioned, this is getting better with time. But if I put a quality stroke on it, results seem great every time. It's kind of like positive shock-therapy to stop trying to steer it and roll the thing.
The only issue that I noticed early on was the feel on longer putts (distance control), I left everything super short...

0C5A96AF-C41B-4EF8-AC30-B821E51B15A9.jpeg
7AEDFD94-FA8D-43EF-B513-E8DC48820B11.jpeg
2CBBC88E-32EB-40AA-A677-2BDFEFD8A450.jpeg
7030B6F1-FD75-49ED-90C3-77342DD2D75D.jpeg
68293D16-5229-43FF-B828-D9F81ED48ED8.jpeg
03AB7EA6-953B-4DBA-8B42-0AEA5AAC80AB.jpeg
C0316F21-18FC-430A-B801-DC59937242EF.jpeg

Took this one out today (on course now) and I remain unchanged that Fuji and others WISH they could make a putter shaft this stable and stout.

Ok
So where can I get one?

Ok
So where can I get one?

You can order directly from them. While not on the website yet, if you contact them and tell them you are a THPer, they can place the order.

Just got confirmation, mine has shipped! Super excited to put this in my new Bettinardi Queen Bee 12. Just need to figure out, keep the stock grip or go with a super stroke back weighted?

Just picked up my Queen Bee 12 with the new shaft installed. Waiting on the grip to be delivered so I can go test it out

First time out- the head feels lighter, but I think it is the overall weight of the putter I am feeling.
When I make center strikes WOW, the ball feels amazing. The feedback is sensational. This will certainly help me make more center strikes and in turn hopefully make more putts.
At 6’ I was much more accurate, making 8 out of 10. If I can do that I will certainly lower my score by 4-5 strokes, as I am generally only 30% at that range.
So far, I like it

This beast is now curing in this head:

8305717C-23ED-48A8-A264-9FA677AD864E.jpeg

Im really really really excited to have it back in the bag to be totally honest.

BIG love having this in the bag in a head I truly like the look of. I’m all in on it being the best putter shaft I’ve tried so far, be it this, Stability, or KBS.

So I know it would be highly discouraged by Kinetixx and/or anyone with half a brain....but could you theoretically DIY the tip to fit an over-hosel model?

So I know it would be highly discouraged by Kinetixx and/or anyone with half a brain....but could you theoretically DIY the tip to fit an over-hosel model?
It would seriously eff up the durability and design

FB22F74D-9970-47A7-8866-977F64A87A77.jpegD5CB997A-50FD-4B57-BFA9-9EF6B534CF33.jpegB354CBCF-E362-4F4C-BFC7-E04580BDC771.jpeg

Was out yesterday and finished with 32 putts. That being said, I could have saved 3 right off the bat. Lipped out 3 putts, and that would have put me at 29! And I would take that any day of the week! Inside 6’ I was 6 for 6. Made 2 from 10’
This shaft is for certain the real deal. I am quite certain having it in a Queen Bee 12 has something to do with it.
Either way, my putting is better with the combination I am now using!

Ohhhh big HUGE bump on this one!!

Tell me everything. I'm a fool for not using one, right?!

probably.. I want one too.. are these even available yet?

probably.. I want one too.. are these even available yet?
You can contact them and buy directly. Tell them you are a THPer and they will take care of you. (Pro tip: buy two and send me one :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

You can contact them and buy directly. Tell them you are a THPer and they will take care of you. (Pro tip: buy two and send me one :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)
Will do. Just Venmo me the amount for both and bobs your uncle!

Ohhhh big HUGE bump on this one!!

Tell me everything. I'm a fool for not using one, right?!
I’ll put it this way, if the putter someone is gaming is an inner hosel design and they’re upgrading putter shafts, it should be this first in their heads. I don’t care what false advertising Fuji does, there is NO putter shaft this stable on the market, period.

I’ll put it this way, if the putter someone is gaming is an inner hosel design and they’re upgrading putter shafts, it should be this first in their heads. I don’t care what false advertising Fuji does, there is NO putter shaft this stable on the market, period.
I need to try one. Even if it freaks me out hahaha

the chat I had (coming out Friday) starts at the head and finishes at the grip - and it's rattling around in my brain like shrapnel haha
It makes total sense, doesn’t it?

it's so super counter to everything else about golf, and what 'feels' right.

But when it comes down to something so finite like putting, yes.
I need to roll it today don’t I….

Back