Pretty standard. It’s long enough to tuck, but I can wear it untucked too
That’s exactly what I was hoping to hear. Thanks!

DBDF3221-D3FF-40B0-97E4-3D5807C28307.png

Call me cheap but I’m not really willing to pay $88 for a polo shirt. 25% off may get me to bite and try them out though.

Call me cheap but I’m not really willing to pay $88 for a polo shirt. 25% off may get me to bite and try them out though.
Everyone has their price, good news is sales happen and good deals can always be found.

Everyone has their price, good news is sales happen and good deals can always be found.
Must be doing something right, most of the XXL Polos they are out of stock in....

Last edited:

Attachments

• PA00-0344-WHT-S.jpg
    PA00-0344-WHT-S.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 14
More converts to these this weekend in Myrtle. They’re the real damn deal.

I bout a shirt at true blue. Have not worn it yet but it appears quality.

I checked out the website and I can't find anything attractive about straight down product. I am more of a Uniqlo and Lacoste brands. I have this Uniqlo polo with the Mercedes logo as seen with Adam Scott:

1573239108567.jpeg

I checked out the website and I can't find anything attractive about straight down product. I am more of a Uniqlo and Lacoste brands. I have this Uniqlo polo with the Mercedes logo as seen with Adam Scott:

View attachment 9020382
They have several non patterned designs and the quality certainly rivals those you mentioned.

View attachment 9020382

Lots of options out there in clothing these days. Straight down has some fun patterns but does not mean everyone will like them.

They have several non patterned designs and the quality certainly rivals those you mentioned.

It depends on what people mean by quality. Most Uniqlo stuff we encounter is pretty heavy on the cotton side of things. There are a few of the Dry-Ex line that are 100% poly, but I have not encountered high quality with their items. Glad to hear some others have though. Reminds me more of the Gap from a while back.

It depends on what people mean by quality. Most Uniqlo stuff we encounter is pretty heavy on the cotton side of things. There are a few of the Dry-Ex line that are 100% poly, but I have not encountered high quality with their items. Glad to hear some others have though. Reminds me more of the Gap from a while back.
Eww. Hard pass on the cotton.:oops:

I don't know where you get that idea from. Most of my Uniqlo clothes are dry-ex, like this one, perfect for golf:

UNIQLO-Djokovic-Perfomance-Wear-Collection-1.jpg

I don't know where you get that idea from. Most of my Uniqlo clothes are dry-ex, like this one, perfect for golf:

View attachment 9020399

To each their own on styling, and am saying this as respectfully as possible, but I don't see how this is more attractive than what Straight Down offers.

Was trying to save up for one of these, but blew all my savings on Wolfermann English Muffins instead...........

View attachment 9020399
And perfect for a soccer game. I kid I kid.
I have two Uniqlo shirts that are Dry Ex including the blue one featured on their site last week and it’s 75/25 cotton to poly.

I’m glad you enjoy them, it’s awesome finding a brand you like. I didn’t care for it, but everybody has favorites.

To each their own on styling, and am saying this as respectfully as possible, but I don't see how this is more attractive than what Straight Down offers.

I guess the advantage of Uniqlo over Straight Down is that Uniqlo is cheaper than Straight Down, IMHO.

I guess the advantage of Uniqlo over Straight Down is that Uniqlo is cheaper than Straight Down, IMHO.
You're right about that, it's definitely cheaper.

I knew once you tried them, you would be hooked. So good.
So far super impressed with the cut, the shape of the collar, and the give in the material for movement.

I'm FAR from a white golf shirt kind of guy, but I am glad I've officially added one to the closet. It's fantastic.

Back