After my last issue with the glove, @Jman reviews got me to try them again. I am 1 round outside and 3 rounds in the Tech Studio and it looks perfect. I am going with bad batch or something because this one is holding up well.

After my last issue with the glove, @Jman reviews got me to try them again. I am 1 round outside and 3 rounds in the Tech Studio and it looks perfect. I am going with bad batch or something because this one is holding up well.

What happened with a previous glove?

What happened with a previous glove?

I had some issues with durability. There were only a few of us, but we each had the same issue. Nobody since that time has had any and this current glove is holding up well.

This makes me super happy to hear!

I did finally kill one though, left it in the pocket and it got washing machined to death 😢

This makes me super happy to hear!

I did finally kill one though, left it in the pocket and it got washing machined to death 😢
Played Bandon this weekend.... Think I may have lost two good soldiers in one round.

1619476157381.png

The premium gloves have held up well in some cooler rounds this year. I did try one of the Chuck series in hopes that they'd be just as good and unfortunately they were not. I found issues with the glove slipping on my hand (maybe stretching out?) after a half bucket on the range. Will probably buy the premium offering again, but won't bother with the $12 variants.

Coming out with polos/clothing line soon. Might give it a go.

Fun idea and they look like they fit. Wish I wore a glove. I do wear shirts so maybe that.

Fun idea and they look like they fit. Wish I wore a glove. I do wear shirts so maybe that.
They feel great and are good quality. My only issue is they don't make cadet sizes. I wear a cadet medium in every other brand and the medium ones I have stretch relatively quickly and after a few rounds just feel too big. I have 2 gloves left, and won them in a Twitter contest, but unfortunately until they come out with cadet sizes, I won't purchase any after these are used up. Hard to spend that much on a glove and it not be too big after a few rounds.

I currently only have Asher in my bag, I will say in the past I had some issues with ripping gloves too easily. In the most recent gloves so far they have last and feel great. There was 1 recently that came in the packaging with a hole in it where some stitching came loose. Overall love the gloves and different colors and styles they have.

I currently only have Asher in my bag, I will say in the past I had some issues with ripping gloves too easily. In the most recent gloves so far they have last and feel great. There was 1 recently that came in the packaging with a hole in it where some stitching came loose. Overall love the gloves and different colors and styles they have.

Wait till you see the next THP Limited Series dropping any day now...

Awesome website. T-shirts, headwear and accessories look great. THP keeps me educated.
I didn't see the polos on the site.

love those. might be able to pass with the stock on THPxAsher gloves I have on hand though.

I have been playing Asher gloves all summer. They are as durable as anything else that I have ever used. Since they are a local company for me, I plan to continue using them.

Love their gloves. They held up extremely well for me and the feel and look is great. I only buy the premium thoufh so can't comment on the chuck ones. But the premium are lasting twice as long as gloves half the price so it evens out for me.

Just bumping because I absolutely love these gloves. This is after 10 range of XL range buckets and two rounds of golf. Feel is still great. Fit is still great. No signs of tearing. Best glove for me, hands down.

(pun intended)

Compress_20220121_191732_2681.jpgCompress_20220121_191732_2009.jpg

Just bumping because I absolutely love these gloves. This is after 10 range of XL range buckets and two rounds of golf. Feel is still great. Fit is still great. No signs of tearing. Best glove for me, hands down.

(pun intended)

View attachment 9061835View attachment 9061836
Yup, very much my favorite gloves currently. Soft, quality, durable, plenty of options.
Going to shoot for a glove saver/wallet on Monday. 👍

That gray one there is the one I picked up at the end of last season. I’m looking forward to trying it when my current glove wears out.

Still have like 20 THP Asher gloves and I LOVE THEM haha

Yup, very much my favorite gloves currently. Soft, quality, durable, plenty of options.
Going to shoot for a glove saver/wallet on Monday. 👍
I bought a glove saver, honestly not thinking it'd do much for me. I love it. Keeps them super fresh and crust free.

I bought a glove saver, honestly not thinking it'd do much for me. I love it. Keeps them super fresh and crust free.
I've balked a few times at the price. And I think it's time.

Still have like 20 THP Asher gloves and I LOVE THEM haha
Ditto. (Well 19 less than you but pretty close) it is a great glove.

I’ve gotten into a habit of not wearing a glove. Not sure why. I have several in the bag. I love the Asher site. Looks like a full clothing brand but the gloves do stand out. I hope to try one.

Don't forget to put them back in the glove saver, they tend to crust up again fast haha

Back