Last night with the single line Ten i had 8 one-putts and 10 two-putts. A lot of those one putts were from 10+ feet. These last several rounds have been my best putting in recent memory

I need another putter like a hole in my head but I can't stop thinking about draining so many putts at GG with the 2ball Ten with the OG insert. :ROFLMAO:
Sometimes I wonder if they rig up the in-store putting green so it's easy to make putts?;)

I have absolutely no will power.
A9ABC854-2CE4-40E1-A12C-7F52D3C202CC.jpeg

How do you get along with each of them?
The two ball blade has been my gamer for quite awhile and I like it. But I have been holding out for a slant neck ten with white hot face and decided to just get the regular neck. Too early to tell; the 90 day guarantee finally sealed the deal.

12 putts on 9 holes for the Rahmbo 2 ball.
😍😍😍🥰🌀
I am really loving this putter. Only played one round with it and I struggled with speed, but I only had it a few days before playing. After practicing with it this week, it is really good. I like the feel of the OG insert and the stability of the shape.

honestly, I really liked the two ball blade, but I was more inconsistent with it. Even this week, I have noticed using the “putt dots” training aid that I am more consistently hitting the center with the Ten shape. I am glad I didn’t wait for the slant neck, but if it does come out, I will want to give it a whirl.

I am really loving this putter. Only played one round with it and I struggled with speed, but I only had it a few days before playing. After practicing with it this week, it is really good. I like the feel of the OG insert and the stability of the shape.

honestly, I really liked the two ball blade, but I was more inconsistent with it. Even this week, I have noticed using the “putt dots” training aid that I am more consistently hitting the center with the Ten shape. I am glad I didn’t wait for the slant neck, but if it does come out, I will want to give it a whirl.

Great to hear!
Speed remains the biggest struggle with this, mostly when playing off of slower greens, it’s harder for me to adjust with this than say one of my Toulon putters.

But you nailed it on stability!

I put this triple track 10 putter another go and I'm really liking it. I don't use the line on the ball but the triple track on the putter. It sits really well and has a solid feel. Starting to get a feel for distance control. Best part is puts under 8 feet so far.

Been in the bag since the grandaddy and hasn’t left yet. Loving the original #10. Will get the updated #10 off CPO at some point to have a practice putter for the house and a gamer.

I hit various new Odyssey's at Golf Galaxy yesterday, along with a couple of pre-owned Scottys and nothing moved me at all. Last night I I looked at and bought a pre-owned original White Hot 2-ball blade and it was like lightning striking. Love at first grip. Funny how personal putters are.

I like my two ball Ten even better with the new grip. I was getting a little handsy with the smaller stock pistol grip, so got a pistol GT 2.0C4DBA620-6D12-4708-B1C3-F7273B171822.jpeg

added a black line tonight with some 3mm vinyl tape
ABE21826-391A-4593-9B5F-4A3D52A8BE38.jpeg

Last edited:
The Triple Track Ten 2 ball will be in the bag for the next round as I work through trying some different options.

The Triple Track Ten 2 ball will be in the bag for the next round as I work through trying some different options.

nice, which kind of neck setup do you have on that one?

Here are some other pics of it.

I'm probably going to counterbalance my triple track 10 for better lag putting.

Made a lot of nice putts yesterday with my TT Ten. Felt really nice to have a solid putting day for the first time in a while.
Now if I could just play a course that isn’t 50:50 CPO, that would be amazing 🙄

That vinyl tape looks sharp. I may have to try that out.
PM me your address and I will mail you a roll! I needed just a fraction of what I ordered from Amazon.

Awesome, will do!

I thought I could improve my lag putting by counterbalancing my putter. I tried adding 45 grams to the top of the grip which was good. I'm trying 75 grams now and it's really good.

Happened to be looking around on Golf Galaxy's website and looks like the 2-Ball Ten with the White Hot insert is actually being listed online for sale now. Hadn't seen it officially available online before - my apologies if everyone else already saw it.

Odyssey Tour Authentic 2-Ball Ten Putter | Golf Galaxy

Happened to be looking around on Golf Galaxy's website and looks like the 2-Ball Ten with the White Hot insert is actually being listed online for sale now. Hadn't seen it officially available online before - my apologies if everyone else already saw it.

Odyssey Tour Authentic 2-Ball Ten Putter | Golf Galaxy
It is a fantastic putter. I put my own “tour line” on it and super stroke grip and it is working well for me.

I got mine online for the same price, but it was tough to find. I’m still really liking it. Will probably stay in the bag for next season too.

Back