EXPERIENCE Dream Foursomes with True Temper and Callaway Golf

Still fun to dream about getting into this one....

It gives me some time to work on my acceptance speech

ya know, A couple of years ago was able to call 3 friends and ask them if they would like to play in the Byron Nelson ProAM......being selected for this one and being 2 guy with you, Priceless....

I need to get out of Ohio this year….

Both foursomes are now set. Get your travel ready and we will be in touch next week with some basic info such as PGA National rooming, etc.
Excited to meet everybody and have a great time with True Temper and Callaway Golf.

I think that is one of the more amazing possibilities. People getting selected for the Experience without knowing that they were chosen by another THP to be in his or her dream foursome.

@Tenputt @gkeller813

Never realized my words would ever come true!

@Tenputt @gkeller813

Never realized my words would ever come true!
To me, it is more special that another forum member thought enough of me to select me to be in his foursome, given how many awesome THPers are here, ready to go. Thanks again.

To me, it is more special that another forum member thought enough of me to select me to be in his foursome, given how many awesome THPers are here, ready to go. Thanks again.
Well said!

Pumped to follow along live for this one, so excited for my man @Tenputt

Flights are booked. First THP Experience starting to feel real now!

Flights are booked. First THP Experience starting to feel real now!

I think when I have to buy my travel cover, it will truly feel real. I haven't traveled to play golf in more than 15 years. So, until now I didn't have any reason for a travel cover.

I think when I have to buy my travel cover, it will truly feel real. I haven't traveled to play golf in more than 15 years. So, until now I didn't have any reason for a travel cover.
This is my first true golf trip. Played a few rounds in Maryland and PA because I had a friend from out East, but not like this...

Unfortunately @Luchnia is not able to make the trip, so we will be working with the winner and selecting someone else from all of the entries and will get that posted asap.

That stinks.

oh man, that's a bummer.

Sorry to hear this news!

As the old saying goes, "crap happens" and we simply deal with it best we can, but there is always a bright side. The good news is someone else will get an awesome blessing. I am anticipating and excited to see who will get picked and will be following you guys all the way.

Man that’s unfortunate. I hate to see anyone have to back out of this one.

As the old saying goes, "crap happens" and we simply deal with it best we can, but there is always a bright side. The good news is someone else will get an awesome blessing. I am anticipating and excited to see who will get picked and will be following you guys all the way.

To me, these 2 posts demonstrate so much of what is special about THP and THPers. Great attitudes, gratitude, humility, selflessness, respectful, sincerity, a real sense of community, supportive, encouraging.

Thanks to everyone for making it so.

To me, these 2 posts demonstrate so much of what is special about THP and THPers. Great attitudes, gratitude, humility, selflessness, respectful, sincerity, a real sense of community, supportive, encouraging.

Well stated. And thanks to you in return. Those words are descriptive of many here including you.

This is so true and even though I have not met anyone in person, it is my belief that even in disagreement there is respect for each other. THP folks are class acts!

Back