Shaft Up #3 Contest and Live Update Thread with UST Mamiya

Did the announcement mention 50% handicaps for next year ??:cool::cool:

Incredible news!! That means once again some lucky THPers will get to work with @DannyLe !!
One of these days I'll get @DannyLe to analyze my swing (God help him):eek: in just 5 tries & then put me in one of the best shafts that USTMamiya has to offer. (y)

Congrats guys for an awesome event!

Man, wish I realized all the pops that were being given out. lol

Hopefully see you soon my friend73EA6498-858F-4C35-B187-D2DC35A091D8.jpeg

Thanks for sharing this special part of your journey with us. The golf, the course and the people were all outstanding.

Wow...those courses. Just amazing!!! Nothong like a THP event. Congrats @mancest and @BuckNasty on the win! Way to play.

Super exciting for Shaft Up to come back next year! Such a great series of events!! Would love to experience that sometime.

Thank you all gor taking is with you! Been an awesome follow!!!

What a great looking time and sugar pops are just so hard to overcome when everyone is playing well. Thanks for all the pictures and updates, was a great follow and makes the courses we play look abysmal!

Thanks for the follow @JB and @DannyLe as always. Anytime there is confirmation of more Danny on THP, it’s a fantastic day for the forum.

@BuckNasty and @mancest what a great few days from you all and thanks for bringing us the action. I feel like I know so much more about you guys which is half of the fun of these experiences. With the game y’all brought this week it would be nice to mention there are still 2 spots on the Gdaddy squad :p If it can happen to @Golfers Anonymous it can for y’all!

Awesome event! Fun to follow along! Congrats to @BuckNasty and @mancest. Having known Roger for a few years now and having the opportunity fo play with him quite a bit you realize that this guy gets up for big events and is always in the mix at the end to win. If you learn one thing from all of this is …. Don’t count the @mancest out of anything golf related.

mine was bittersweet because shaft up is over.

but hot damn it was a great time. @DannyLe & @JB treated us like freaking kings. However awesome everyone that is reading this thread thought it was, it was even better.

will miss them and my brother @BuckNasty (clap for me B!!!!).

Also fun is that when I type in buck nasty my auto fill on my phone wants to add on mancest. Because that is the new normal.

Congrats @BuckNasty and @mancest on the W! These events are so much fun. Great follow and the course was gorgeous in August.

I’ve already got the post THP experience blues as I sit here waiting to board my first flight. The past couple days have been a bucket list experience that would never have been possible without THP. I am incredible grateful that I was able to take part in this with @JB, @DannyLe, and my rock solid partner @mancest. I’ll have a more detailed wrap-up post once I’m back home, but I just wanted to thank those guys for making this a once in a lifetime experience that I will play over and over in my head for years to come. And thank you to everyone in the THP universe who followed along and provided support through the event, hope everyone enjoyed our updates!

I’ve already got the post THP experience blues as I sit here waiting to board my first flight. The past couple days have been a bucket list experience that would never have been possible without THP. I am incredible grateful that I was able to take part in this with @JB, @DannyLe, and my rock solid partner @mancest. I’ll have a more detailed wrap-up post once I’m back home, but I just wanted to thank those guys for making this a once in a lifetime experience that I will play over and over in my head for years to come. And thank you to everyone in the THP universe who followed along and provided support through the event, hope everyone enjoyed our updates!
Absolutely! You all crushed it with the updates and photos! Felt like we were right there, along for the ride!

Look forward to hearing your wrap-up post later.

Flight delay on last leg home means more gin
201DE5DF-AFD4-4BA6-AEFF-D1388FF77EAC.jpeg

Life has been crazy lately and I just finished getting through this thread. What a great follow! Incredible looking courses and great people.

One thing that I have learned is that you don’t play a money game against @BuckNasty. Unless I am mistaken, he is undefeated in THP experience rounds.

It never ceases to amaze me what fantastic memories these THP experiences create for the fortunate participants.

It would be fun to know a WITB for each of the participants.

Life has been crazy lately and I just finished getting through this thread. What a great follow! Incredible looking courses and great people.

One thing that I have learned is that you don’t play a money game against @BuckNasty. Unless I am mistaken, he is undefeated in THP experience rounds.

It never ceases to amaze me what fantastic memories these THP experiences create for the fortunate participants.
I’ve been lucky enough to have some fantastic partners/teammates in both THP experiences I’ve played in, the credit all goes to them

Thanks for taking us along fellas. Great follow. @mancest and @BuckNasty , from the looks of things you guys got a heck of an experience and played your tails off!!

@JB and @DannyLe , awesome event! Great work. Way to fight out there. #PopsAreHard

It would be fun to know a WITB for each of the participants.
For me it was:

ST-X 10.5 with LinQ Blue 6F4
Speedzone 3W and 5W with Project X Smoke Black 6.0
Cobra F9 4i with Modus 120S
Srixon ZX5 5i-AW with Modus 120S
Vokey SM8 54 and 58 with stock wedge shaft
Cleveland Frontline Elevado
Callaway Chrome Soft Truvis (THP Special

Back