EXPERIENCE Dream Foursomes with True Temper and Callaway Golf

As the old saying goes, "crap happens" and we simply deal with it best we can, but there is always a bright side. The good news is someone else will get an awesome blessing. I am anticipating and excited to see who will get picked and will be following you guys all the way.
Sorry to hear this @Luchnia ! Dang - my heart breaks for you. Hope things are ok for you overall.

Flights are booked! Going to play an extra round on Monday!! Excited to meet other THPers! If anyone lives around Miami, FLL, or Palm Beach and wants to play the Monday before, let me know!!!

Flights are booked! Going to play an extra round on Monday!! Excited to meet other THPers! If anyone lives around Miami, FLL, or Palm Beach and wants to play the Monday before, let me know!!!

Looking forward to meeting you in November,

As the old saying goes, "crap happens" and we simply deal with it best we can, but there is always a bright side. The good news is someone else will get an awesome blessing. I am anticipating and excited to see who will get picked and will be following you guys all the way.
Sorry to hear this @Luchnia, way to stay positive!

Hate this for you, @Luchnia. I had to back out of the first experience I was chosen for but it wasn't long before I got another chance. Another experience will come around to you.

Hate this for you, @Luchnia. I had to back out of the first experience I was chosen for but it wasn't long before I got another chance. Another experience will come around to you.

So true. I had to withdaw from the MC last year and got selected for this Dream Foursome event this year.

Forum name change coming for me:
iamluchniatoo

Wont be a dream foursome without you @Luchnia !!!

Was definitely sad to hear you couldn't make it Luchnia! Love your spirit though, it was the main reason I picked you. You have a great spirit and attitude about you in every post I've ever seen you write. You were there to help balance me out! :ROFLMAO:

I submitted some new picks to JB though. WOOP WOOP! Not a single person I know in real life, so it's wide open for that last and coveted spot now. Get hyped boys...;)

Was definitely sad to hear you couldn't make it Luchnia! Love your spirit though, it was the main reason I picked you. You have a great spirit and attitude about you in every post I've ever seen you write. You were there to help balance me out! :ROFLMAO:

I submitted some new picks to JB though. WOOP WOOP! Not a single person I know in real life, so it's wide open for that last and coveted spot now. Get hyped boys...;)
Thank you sir for the kind words. I can't wait to see who the pick is! :cool:

You really hate to see it @Luchnia hope everything is ok and the nice part about THP is tons of events that happen year round! #nexttime Hope you are able to follow along and be a cheerleader from home!

ugh, hate to see anyone have to drop out. I hope all is ok @Luchnia!

Rock the casba...or something similar

That stinks @Luchnia.. i hope everything is okay

Thoughts are with you @Luchnia . Hope all is well and if its not that it gets better soon.

Back