Review Tour Edge Exotics C721 Driver Review

Im contemplating getting the 721. I see that tour edge has a 30 day guarantee. Does anyone know if it is a credit or a refund?
Thanks

Looks like credit.

I have used their 30 day satisfaction warranty. It is a full refund with prepaid shipping return.

Im contemplating getting the 721. I see that tour edge has a 30 day guarantee. Does anyone know if it is a credit or a refund?
Thanks
Refund

Thanks
I cannot answer the question, but i will say that I had a TaylorMade Sim in the bag and it still has not gone back in the bag. I have been playing my C721 for 6 months now and do not see it leaving the Bag. There would have to be a BIG Experience change for that to happen

I cannot answer the question, but i will say that I had a TaylorMade Sim in the bag and it still has not gone back in the bag. I have been playing my C721 for 6 months now and do not see it leaving the Bag. There would have to be a BIG Experience change for that to happen
Same experience as @donny475. The C721 is a stud. Won’t say that I won’t experiment some but it has sidelined my Speedzone and my B21.

Same experience as @donny475. The C721 is a stud. Won’t say that I won’t experiment some but it has sidelined my Speedzone and my B21.
Yep, I have had a lot better, more consistent playing with the C721 over my previous gamer the Speedzone Xtreme.

Still loving this driver. It is consistently longer than by B21.

Did you ever walk from the range to the first tee and just lose the driver? I mean, it was still in the bag but , i had no clue how to make it work....I flipped the first one left -ish, topped it on 2 . literally 75 yards....I hit it so far right on 3 had a shot from the other fairway. I left it in the bag until 9, i yanked it left....luckily it hit a tree and came out to the left edge of the fairway....6 iron draw in a dog leg left and made par. Back nine i did not hit it until the par 5 5th and it was down the left but playable, I hit it again on the par 5 8th, push right, way right......I was getting up and down from every where and shot 76 but what happened on that short walk from the range to the fort tee?

Did you ever walk from the range to the first tee and just lose the driver? I mean, it was still in the bag but , i had no clue how to make it work....I flipped the first one left -ish, topped it on 2 . literally 75 yards....I hit it so far right on 3 had a shot from the other fairway. I left it in the bag until 9, i yanked it left....luckily it hit a tree and came out to the left edge of the fairway....6 iron draw in a dog leg left and made par. Back nine i did not hit it until the par 5 5th and it was down the left but playable, I hit it again on the par 5 8th, push right, way right......I was getting up and down from every where and shot 76 but what happened on that short walk from the range to the fort tee?

yes, this happened to me recently, I had such high expectations on the c721, I proceeded to flip it to the right off the tee like hitting a pitching wedge, twice, first two tee shots. I guess it was too much thought going on and high expectations,

yes, this happened to me recently, I had such high expectations on the c721, I proceeded to flip it to the right off the tee like hitting a pitching wedge, twice, first two tee shots. I guess it was too much thought going on and high expectations,
Well I have pounded it since i had it the last 6 months. I hit it pretty straight most of the time, maybe a slight draw.....just have no idea what happened yesterday. I love the driver

Bringing this one back up to the top. Been struggling with my driver swing to find the center of the face. Been missing left, and right. No confidence in my swing. Just a mess. After some struggles early in the round, adjusted and started to find the center. First one was hole 9 that just missed the fairway and rolled out to 278. Good contact with a slight fade, but nothing crazy. Also had a 3 hole stretch on 15, 16, 17 where I found the fairway and went 241, 267, and 280.

I love the feel and sound when you catch one in the center. You know it, and you feel the ball explode off the face. Hoping to have fixed my driver swing issue, because I love the C721 when it's on!

Here is one I’m pretty proud of nice draw right over tall pine tree on the corner. 721 is a performer.

Attachments

• 6299EF0B-428D-4911-8B99-3B852DDFF547.jpeg
    6299EF0B-428D-4911-8B99-3B852DDFF547.jpeg
    96 KB · Views: 8
I have been moving back and forth between the C721 and the Pro model. I am pretty much set with the Ventus Red shaft and not the outer balanced one. Still trying to dial in the Pro as well as the original model is longer. I may have to try a diff shaft for it

Found my driver swing today, and man was it fun. I was down the fairway or just off, the entire round. Only bad swing was a sky ball that still found the fairway. The feel when you find the center of the face is soooo good! Round was highlighted by this drive that got a great roll and allowed me to go for it in 2.

Screenshot_20211020-135813.jpg

I have my first Captains Choice Tourney in a long while coming up tomorrow. Looking forward to just reaching back and busting a few

With the rain and cold setting in, I'm looking to go back and write up a bit of a summary of my time with this driver. With that in mind, I'd like any and all questions you guys would like me to answer, so please ask away and I'll incorporate them into my summary.

The C721 is still my driver of choice. I feel like it has a bit more pop than the Pro 721, still doing a little tweaking with that one. But this C721 is a great driver for me right now

Just got the Arrcos downloaded and tips on all the clubs so let's see what comes up Saturday am, supposed to be a little chilly, but tee time is 0800

I’m considering ordering the Tensei blue raw and putting it in c721 driver.

Got out tonight and put the C721 into play. Def an underrated driver. Feels so very good off the face. Right now my swing is all over the place and I have to think that some of the fairways that I hit tonight was due to the forgiveness of it. Right now I may have more swing thoughts going on that certain peeps in this forum… but the C721 helped a bunch.

The C721 is still my driver of choice. I feel like it has a bit more pop than the Pro 721, still doing a little tweaking with that one. But this C721 is a great driver for me right now

Just got the Arrcos downloaded and tips on all the clubs so let's see what comes up Saturday am, supposed to be a little chilly, but tee time is 0800
You’ll love the pairing. So cool to see your actual distances!

Love it, was....okay for the first round, lots of shots not picked up by the link. Will have to work with it for sure. Had a great day with the driver today, itrons were off, and i putted like crap, goes i will have to add a Wingman to my set....lol

Love it, was....okay for the first round, lots of shots not picked up by the link. Will have to work with it for sure. Had a great day with the driver today, itrons were off, and i putted like crap, goes i will have to add a Wingman to my set....lol
My link has worked really well.

Put a Kinetixx Ballistic in one of these heads for my next round.

Back