The Cobalt Q6 Laser + Surprise

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
A few months ago we reviewed a distance measuring device that was brand new to the market called the Cobalt Q6. If you missed that review you can find it here. Since that time it has become our go to unit to compare every single laser that arrives at HQ for accuracy. It is just that good.

Fast, responsive and without a doubt the easiest to use we have tested at THP. Before teeing off our a round last week, we decided to have some fun. Stay tuned till the end of this quick video for a fun surprise.

We will have a new forum thread hitting in a couple of days with that info. Who is ready? If you want more info on the Cobalt Q6 device right now, check out their website here.

Continue reading...

Oh heck yes! This one excites me a lot, the rangefinder that tempts me on the daily!

Nice! I've been thinking of getting a rangefinder - and this one seems to check all the boxes.

Forum testing!!!🤞

• Admin
Oh heck yes! This one excites me a lot, the rangefinder that tempts me on the daily!

It is the bar, in which we measure all others.

Awesome opportunity! Will be signing up for sure.

Very interesting! I’ve never thought how much variance there can be between rangefinders.

• Admin
Very interesting! I’ve never thought how much variance there can be between rangefinders.
I have seen as much as 13 yards when slope is involved.

Nice video. Its always interesting to compare different brands accuracy side by side. Based on these guys backstory this one should be top notch!

Awesome video! Can't wait to see the thread pop up! Been looking at getting a new one here so fingers crossed!

If it has a slope reading, I play the perfect up/down test course almost daily!

I’ve pondered this at least once a week for a few months now really like the idea of the highest of quality of a product.

I like the looks of that in the blue and black

If it has a slope reading, I play the perfect up/down test course almost daily!

Check out our review Puttermaster, it is linked in the first post. Its an awesome way to activate and remove Slope.

Well this should be interesting for sure! Love all the new options out there, but if I'm being honest, this is an area where I believe it's worth spending a few extra bucks.

Yep, I remember reading the original postings. Still sounds like a great device, and of course - blue.

So much happening at this great site!

Check out our review Puttermaster, it is linked in the first post. Its an awesome way to activate and remove Slope.
Thanks @JB ... quick, accurate, lifetime warranty and a SmartSwitch. Sweet!

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
I love this little video and cant wait to hear more about the testing. I've certainly had my go lately with more than a few of those other types of rangefinders JB mentions haha

This unit and the company are super interesting! The quick six with Cobalt was really cool, can’t wait to see some folks get these in hand.

I will have to look up on this, I missed the video.

oh boy. Its time for an upgrade to my rangefinder.

Back