Sacks Parente Series 99 Putting Instrument

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Last year we brought a full review of the entire lineup from Sacks Parente. Today they are introducing a new model called the Series 99. In a sea of similar looks and styles, how do you go about creating something unique, while still maintaining a look that is wanted and cherished by the golfing public?

The Sacks Parente Series 99 is not a recycled shape with a new name stamped on it. The company stayed true to their technology with Ultra Low Balance Point design (ULBP) and Forward Center of Gravity (FCG) that runs through the entire line of putters putting instruments they offer. Before jumping right into the new model, let us refresh your memory on what these do.

Continue reading...

Did I miss why putters were crossed out in favor of putting instruments? Those look very nice and sound amazingly functional. Great write up and hopefully they perform very well.

• Admin
Did I miss why putters were crossed out in favor of putting instruments? Those look very nice and sound amazingly functional. Great write up and hopefully they perform very well.

If you check out our original review linked at the beginning of the article, it uses that phrase and is what Sacks Parente calls them.

This is EXCITING for them! That price point could truly open doors to users they’ve not been able to get to before. Wow.

Wow thats under $300 shipped with pre-order discount.

I'd be awfully tempted if it wasn't quite so heavy.
Really like the shape, best looking one they've made imo, with all the "hidden tech" as well.

This is the best looking Sacks putter yet. The pre order discount is sweet too.

I agree that is the best looking Sacks putter yet. I have found their concept interesting but never thought the putters were very attractive. I generally don’t care about looks but I know most people do. I would think that could help them move some more putters.

I’d love them to drop the strange terminology that they don’t even use in their own quote because it just feels strange in sentence. It’s more like a tag line than anything else.

The putter looks good and is priced great. I’d love more information on how the design to encourage flow is like anchoring because that Could be huge if true.

Sure looks like another recycled Ping Anser!

Sure looks like another recycled Ping Anser!

I am not sure if you read the article, but that was discussed and exactly what separates it from others that look similar.

Great price point for the technology in this putter. Still like the Series 54 the best!

Looks like a putter "identifying" as an instrument. :D

Looks like a beautiful putter but for seniors like myself the price is just not in our budget.

Sweet looking!

Great price point indeed and a sharp looking blade putter with an interesting tech story!

That's a good looking putting instrument! I really like the full faced milling

Very nice and classic looking. The price is solid as well.

OMG! Beautiful! :love: And I agree with this 100 percent: " ... we have proven that keeping as much weight forward in the putter head makes a better putter."

Come home to Puttmaster, 99.

OMG! Beautiful! :love: And I agree with this 100 percent: " ... we have proven that keeping as much weight forward in the putter head makes a better putter."

Come home to Puttmaster, 99.
If you are ordering, definitely jump in before the pre-order discount goes away.

If this feels anything like my 66 that is going to be a SOLID putter! I love the looks and whoever gets one of these is in for a treat!

If this feels anything like my 66 that is going to be a SOLID putter! I love the looks and whoever gets one of these is in for a treat!
A different feeling, but still quite pleasing. A bit of a deeper tone

best looking release from them so far. i'd definitely grab it and try it if i saw it in a store. the pre-order discount is sweet.

best looking release from them so far. i'd definitely grab it and try it if i saw it in a store. the pre-order discount is sweet.

I think adding a milled line opens the doors to a number of golfers that are pretty hard and fast on that side of putters.

Clearly there is some tech packed into this shape and the price is competitive. I'm not a fan of the putter "instrument" terminology though. Is this putter still using the ultra fragile shaft?

Clearly there is some tech packed into this shape and the price is competitive. I'm not a fan of the putter "instrument" terminology though. Is this putter still using the ultra fragile shaft?
based on the offerings mirroring my 66 that i have yes very fragile!

Back