KINETIXX TUNED ZERO TRQ Putter Shaft

The shaft is a game changer for sure.
I can feel exactly where I strike the ball on the face. Center strikes are amazing. This shaft will certainly make me a better putter, will teach me to make center strikes, will make me more aware of toe of heel strikes.
Get the shaft, you will be impressed

it's so super counter to everything else about golf, and what 'feels' right.

But when it comes down to something so finite like putting, yes.

your messing with my head at the moment..

27 putts with this today @Canadan, you’d have 18.

I’ll put it this way, if the putter someone is gaming is an inner hosel design and they’re upgrading putter shafts, it should be this first in their heads. I don’t care what false advertising Fuji does, there is NO putter shaft this stable on the market, period.
I feel really dumb asking this but can you explain what an inner hosel design is? Because I thought I knew but then I saw one of these in a center shafted putter and realized I may have no idea lol

I feel really dumb asking this but can you explain what an inner hosel design is? Because I thought I knew but then I saw one of these in a center shafted putter and realized I may have no idea lol
Center shaft like a SeeMore can be one, but most commonly it’s a plumbers neck where the shaft epoxies into the hosel.

It’s not a dumb question at all dude!

Center shaft like a SeeMore can be one, but most commonly it’s a plumbers neck where the shaft epoxies into the hosel.

It’s not a dumb question at all dude!
so putters with DB necks are a no go at this time?

so putters with DB necks are a no go at this time?
Correct, there are no graphite putter shafts that can do that at this time. Would have to go Stability.

Correct, there are no graphite putter shafts that can do that at this time. Would have to go Stability.
That's what I figured, but after I saw the center shaft, I just wanted to make sure lol Thank you sir!

Just emailed the Paderson sales team, hoping to order one of these shafts for my Elevado putter.

Also just realized they are right down the street from where I live! I've actually been in the building next door (at a brewery) without noticing them.

Just emailed the Paderson sales team, hoping to order one of these shafts for my Elevado putter.

Also just realized they are right down the street from where I live! I've actually been in the building next door (at a brewery) without noticing them.

did you ever get this guy?

I bought a women’s stroke lab one (cuz it’s blue and silver) to put an all graphite shaft in and this might be the shaft I go with 🤔

By now we all know that putters are seemingly the wild west of shaft design with everyone trying to get a piece of the growing segment. Well, some are definitely putting more heart and effort into it than others, and one who is arguably putting the most technology into theirs is KINETIXX.

Last year I was able to spend time reviewing their original foray into putter shafts, the TUNED, of which the article can be found here. In terms of pure performance, it stood tall, but the design was almost too outside the box with the butt end of the shaft itself being the round grip and a very hefty overall weight.

Fast forward to now, and KINETIXX has heard the feedback, and are out to prove they can keep all of the top tier performance of their first putter shaft but put it into a more traditionally accepted overall package. Did they succeed?

Continue reading...

@Jman is this what you were using at the MC?

By now we all know that putters are seemingly the wild west of shaft design with everyone trying to get a piece of the growing segment. Well, some are definitely putting more heart and effort into it than others, and one who is arguably putting the most technology into theirs is KINETIXX.

Last year I was able to spend time reviewing their original foray into putter shafts, the TUNED, of which the article can be found here. In terms of pure performance, it stood tall, but the design was almost too outside the box with the butt end of the shaft itself being the round grip and a very hefty overall weight.

Fast forward to now, and KINETIXX has heard the feedback, and are out to prove they can keep all of the top tier performance of their first putter shaft but put it into a more traditionally accepted overall package. Did they succeed?

Continue reading...
As I think more on this new rabbit hole of shafts, are you able to provide a quick & dirty side by side (as long as you have had one to test of course)?

Kinetixx vs LA Golf vs Stability vs MC Putter for example

I’ll put it this way, if the putter someone is gaming is an inner hosel design and they’re upgrading putter shafts, it should be this first in their heads. I don’t care what false advertising Fuji does, there is NO putter shaft this stable on the market, period.

A little confused if this shafts works in Seemore Putters. Looking at the pictures in the thread, it obviously does but I was wondering if there was any modification. The posts describe that it works in an "inner hosel design". on the seemore side they show what they call and internal hosel design (https://store.seemore.com/info/internal-hosel/) which looks like the shaft fits over the hosel and not a cupped hosel like a plumbers neck. The pictures that posted show that the walls are very thick at the tip so it doesn't seem like it would work. Are Seemore's different in how they do the hosel?

A little confused if this shafts works in Seemore Putters. Looking at the pictures in the thread, it obviously does but I was wondering if there was any modification. The posts describe that it works in an "inner hosel design". on the seemore side they show what they call and internal hosel design (https://store.seemore.com/info/internal-hosel/) which looks like the shaft fits over the hosel and not a cupped hosel like a plumbers neck. The pictures that posted show that the walls are very thick at the tip so it doesn't seem like it would work. Are Seemore's different in how they do the hosel?
It will fit into a SeeMore and traditional plumbers neck designs. With the SeeMore, you simply cannot use a weight spud which is what they use internally to add weight.

Back