Introducing the THP Tech Studio

Thinking about moving some things around in the tech studio to set up something that would/could be fun for some upcoming live streams. Just not sure where to start haha.

Thinking about moving some things around in the tech studio to set up something that would/could be fun for some upcoming live streams. Just not sure where to start haha.

I am sure we can help you decide where to start! I am all ears!

I am sure we can help you decide where to start! I am all ears!

I want to move some clubs around and also want to create a recording space against a wall. Not sure on the space yet, but working on it I think.

I have some ideas...

If you need to clear out some space I could probably provide a few sq ft… 😉

I want to move some clubs around and also want to create a recording space against a wall. Not sure on the space yet, but working on it I think.
panoramic views and some marked items that oyu want to move will give a better idea.

• Haha
Reactions: JB
I'm really excited to see this place up close and personal. Pre or post changes that JB has planned.

Need to make room… too much clutter? THP Auction

Hahah, no, we give away a lot here.
Trying to figure out a spot for a dedicated live stream and podcast area and its becoming a reality that its not in the cards.

Hahah, no, we give away a lot here.
Trying to figure out a spot for a dedicated live stream and podcast area and its becoming a reality that its not in the cards.
I assume the all season room is off limits… BBQ equipment needs a home… So, Expand the footprint, attic conversions, basement dig…. All options 😜

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Time to make a recording studio and drop that THP rap album we've all been waiting for.

Looks like it’s time to bring the THP van back in the form of a Sprinter van mobile office.
EFC98226-88DC-4010-9562-F2964EFC62DB.jpeg

My other idea was the backyard office-shed, but that pitch didn’t go over very well in my house so I opted for the mobile concept 😆
View attachment 9024224

What's funny is, had we not moved to TN, we were actually talking about doing just that in the backyard of our old house. We even had a contractor come out and take a look.

I have an idea, and I reached out to our contractor who did the other renovations for us and will speak to him later today.

The sacrifices you make for testing. That rain is rough.

2D3EA953-301F-46F0-ADCF-3D3CAA31448E.jpeg

Back