The 2021 Titleist Experience

Wife has already been prepped for the "what if" I get into this event. All systems go!

Wonder how it works for the 6 guys who win this trip. Like do you go get fit at like a Titleist Thursday and then order by a certain date?

Wonder how it works for the 6 guys who win this trip. Like do you go get fit at like a Titleist Thursday and then order by a certain date?

Yes if its available in their location. if not, we will find other options. Similar to our previous Titleist Events and tons of fun.

What a great event! Seems like an amazing community within THP, and I'm excited to join and support a cause like the Albatross Club at the same time. How did I not stumble onto this forum sooner?

Attention participants
@GoldenBuff
@J4U
@gbtrsc
@mmaynard11
@MH
@Djack

Some of you spoke about getting fit and Titleist would like to do that for you. So you will be receiving a PM from @GolferGal soon with an information request. We are going to ask that you get that information back to her ASAP. The reason for this is THP and Titleist will be making your fitting reservations and taking care of the entire thing.

This way you can document this process in the Titleist irons thread.

Attention participants
@GoldenBuff
@J4U
@gbtrsc
@mmaynard11
@MH
@Djack

Some of you spoke about getting fit and Titleist would like to do that for you. So you will be receiving a PM from @GolferGal soon with an information request. We are going to ask that you get that information back to her ASAP. The reason for this is THP and Titleist will be making your fitting reservations and taking care of the entire thing.

That's awesome!! I'm looking forward to seeing how the fitting goes and their thoughts on the new T-Series

Attention participants
@GoldenBuff
@J4U
@gbtrsc
@mmaynard11
@MH
@Djack

I know you may not have the info right now but what are the chances this is available up here?

Attention participants
@GoldenBuff
@J4U
@gbtrsc
@mmaynard11
@MH
@Djack

Talk about over the top! I was just looking jotting down a list of places to call this afternoon!
THP Experiences are mind blowing!!!

I know you may not have the info right now but what are the chances this is available up here?
I’m honestly not sure. Working with the team there today and we will find out.

• Appreciation
Reactions: MH
Attention participants
@GoldenBuff
@J4U
@gbtrsc
@mmaynard11
@MH
@Djack

That’s unbelievable awesome.

Glad to see fittings have all come through and clubs have been ordered. We will have some updates as we get closer on builds snd if any questions come up.

Just as a quick note, if you are a Tapatalk user remember at the event you will be asked to use the browser. Once you try it for a few, you won’t want to go back anyway, because of all of the features, but the reason for this is for image ownership. If you go back a few years and look through live update threads many of the pictures are missing. Not because of THP, but rather that app owns them and just deleted them from their server for space.

That does not happen here, so please give it a try so people can enjoy the threads doe years to come. Thank you.

Made the switch a long time ago & have never looked back. Now to find away to prevent the Tapatalk ad from popping up on my mobile device...

Glad to see fittings have all come through and clubs have been ordered. We will have some updates as we get closer on builds snd if any questions come up.

Just as a quick note, if you are a Tapatalk user remember at the event you will be asked to use the browser. Once you try it for a few, you won’t want to go back anyway, because of all of the features, but the reason for this is for image ownership. If you go back a few years and look through live update threads many of the pictures are missing. Not because of THP, but rather that app owns them and just deleted them from their server for space.

That does not happen here, so please give it a try so people can enjoy the threads doe years to come. Thank you.
Same here I gave up on Tapatalk at least a year ago It was was aggravating to me.

Reactions: JB
Man we are under 30 days away. Who is getting excited???

Man we are under 30 days away. Who is getting excited???

After hitting a bunch of of the T series irons over the weekend, I'm excited for all of you

After hitting a bunch of of the T series irons over the weekend, I'm excited for all of you
Just reading some of your thoughts boosted the excitement even more. I was truly impressed with hitting the 7i of the 100, 100s & 200 during my fitting for 45 mins. The thought of having these in the bag are leaving me mind blown. It will probably take a few rounds to get used to going 1/2 short, but feel it is going to have my game in such a good place.

Just reading some of your thoughts boosted the excitement even more. I was truly impressed with hitting the 7i of the 100, 100s & 200 during my fitting for 45 mins. The thought of having these in the bag are leaving me mind blown. It will probably take a few rounds to get used to going 1/2 short, but feel it is going to have my game in such a good place.

just trust it and fire away. Keep playing courses like your last one and I'm sure you will be perfectly fine friend.

7k feet elevation. Get ready to hit bombs! :)
Coming from 1500 that’s going to be fun. I don’t think I’ve ever played much over 2k. How many yds difference should a person plan for 10-20 or more? Going to be fun to figure it out.

Coming from 1500 that’s going to be fun. I don’t think I’ve ever played much over 2k. How many yds difference should a person plan for 10-20 or more? Going to be fun to figure it out.
10% by some calculations, but it really depends on your ball flight. So it should be a LOT of fun to find out. Math and awesome golf.. I'm jealous!

Oh geez...that is going to be interesting...especially coming from Florida where we tend to be roughly 10 ft above sea level.

Back