Using a GPS Watch: Voice Caddie G1

Nice review @ddec i am really liking the G1. The auto scoring works well when you get to it.

I've got one thing that has been annoying me the last couple of times out with this. It feels like it takes FOREVER to acquire the course location. Yesterday for league play we were 3rd in line to go out. I started the search while waiting on the tee box and bsing with the other groups up there. I didn't pick up the location until I was in the fairway hitting my 2nd shot. That's probably the longest it's been, but it's been pretty slow for me to pick up the course. Other than that, still enjoying this guy.

I've got one thing that has been annoying me the last couple of times out with this. It feels like it takes FOREVER to acquire the course location. Yesterday for league play we were 3rd in line to go out. I started the search while waiting on the tee box and bsing with the other groups up there. I didn't pick up the location until I was in the fairway hitting my 2nd shot. That's probably the longest it's been, but it's been pretty slow for me to pick up the course. Other than that, still enjoying this guy.

@ddec i have been having this issue also. I have not seen any improvement in the timeframe did you ever figure anything out with the slow loading?

@ddec i have been having this issue also. I have not seen any improvement in the timeframe did you ever figure anything out with the slow loading?

I haven't. I feel like the other day it was slightly better, but I also started it while in our league scrum and bsing with others.

The last two times out i have noticed a much quicker load up time.

Back