Limited Run: Titleist Pro V1 Left Dot

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
A couple of years ago, Titleist released their Left Dash version of the Pro V1x golf ball and it became an instant favorite to a lot of golfers on the THP Forum. Today, another ball is coming and this one features a dot rather than a dash. Enter the Titleist Pro V1 Left Dot.

Titleist as a whole has a lot of golf balls available in pro shops and stores around the country. They also have something called the Custom Performance Option (CPO), which are models designed to offer specific flight, spin and feel performance variations compared to Pro V1 and Pro V1x, and are played across the worldwide professional tours.

1-3-1024x692.jpg

The Titleist Pro V1 Left Dot kicks off today with a limited run at select shops as well as...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice offering. I am all for more choices being available! This one I'll be steering clear of, though. I need more spin and the ProV1x has been pretty good for that.

Love the AVX except around the green,
Not terrible there...but this description checks off a ton of boxes!

Love this!

oh wow. this sounds like the exact ball I need

Why buy a limited run ball? What if it works?
I wonder if the "Limited" aspect is much like the left dash... Limited until it blows up, and then straight into the lineup.

I actually just double checked what time the stores open today. They have better set a dozen or three back for me.

Why buy a limited run ball? What if it works?

I asked this and the answer is more about growing towards the future and how products are evolving based on feedback from these CPO products.

Ball was on their site and tried to order then disappeared. o_O

EDIT:
F5 F5 F5 worked and some headed this way. Limit two dozen it looks like.

Last edited:
For high launch, high spin players...

*exits the building
.....runs over @DNice26 as he rushes through the door into the building 😂

But for real these sound like my perfect ball.

.....runs over @DNice26 as he rushes through the door into the building 😂

But for real these sound like my perfect ball.

The beauty of all these fun toys! Knowing what fits you and what doesn't is pretty critical.

I noticed you stated that the ball would be for sale on their website as well, but I am not seeing anything on their.

This is not the ball I am looking for..

I noticed you stated that the ball would be for sale on their website as well, but I am not seeing anything on their.
It should hit any minute now.

Now will it help the ball roll a little left for me to stay in the fairway.

Last edited:
Keep refreshing, came back up a few minutes ago

This sounds pretty awesome. A ball that slots between the ProV1 and AVX is right up my alley.

This ball sounds really good for my flight and swing. Here is my issue, being a limited run I could purchase a dozen see that I like it and scored well. Then try to go back and what buy every dozen I can find before they are out of stock and not produced again. I would really dislike to find a ball that works perfect for me only to have it pulled away (not available) for my future rounds.

Back