Limited Run: Titleist Pro V1 Left Dot

I wonder if the "Limited" aspect is much like the left dash... Limited until it blows up, and then straight into the lineup.
totally agree. An initial “limited offering” designation will fire up demand due to perceived scarcity. If the demand is anything like the Left Dash, Titleist will never walk away from it.

They sure sold out quickly. I checked with my local store and they know nothing about it. bummer

Got my tracking numbers! Great news! Bad news...Will not be here when they arrive early next week:oops:

I too asked at the stores and they had no clue what I was asking for.

totally agree. An initial “limited offering” designation will fire up demand due to perceived scarcity. If the demand is anything like the Left Dash, Titleist will never walk away from it.
It's super interesting to see a company like Titleist make these subtle moves into a deeper ball market, after their argument for SO long was "play what the pros play" blah blah. Fitting is not to be ignored.

Love the concept but I’d be afraid I would game the ball well then it be gone as it was limited.

This could be the ball that changed the ball. ;)

It's super interesting to see a company like Titleist make these subtle moves into a deeper ball market, after their argument for SO long was "play what the pros play" blah blah. Fitting is not to be ignored.
Good point. I would suspect that inroads made by Callaway and DTC has caused some internal reflection, leading to the conclusion that preeminence in a marketplace is not guaranteed primarily due to brand name.

… and the majority of those who get their hands on them will lose the dozen in 4 rounds or less.

As someone that really likes the AVX, but at times finds that it doesn’t spin enough around the green, this ball has my attention.

Love the concept but I’d be afraid I would game the ball well then it be gone as it was limited.
I'll have some for you to try in October

I mean it could work well for a lot of people but I'm not sure I'm specific enough to play or notice the difference.

But I think it's a supply and demand grab.. make a limited run to increase demand and sell out until the next unique batch

If it works and sells well why not just make it a normal production

This looks like it could fit me beautifully. I've been playing the AVX for the past few months and love it off the tee and irons, just wish there was slightly more spin around the greens. Will be checking this out for sure.

got my tracking today...

I got an email yesterday from Titleist Canada announcing the left dot and went right to website and sold out! Rats! Have to wait until next year and hopefully find something in the woods 😉.

I got an email yesterday from Titleist Canada announcing the left dot and went right to website and sold out! Rats! Have to wait until next year and hopefully find something in the woods 😉.
Too bad you couldn't get some... but the woods of full of ProV1's and with any luck you'll find a left dot. :)

Interesting. This ball seems like it would fit me quite well.

Received my two dozen Left Dot in the mail yesterday. Very quick delivery with a couple letters from Titleist & a sticker. :)
Can't wait to get these out on the course for some testing (y)
20210905_144231.jpg20210905_144246.jpg
20210905_144240.jpg20210905_144052.jpg

Flight cancelled thank goodness as FedEx came by with these. Later flight works out as I didn't want them sitting on the porch all day until the boss got home!

Got mine today. Will go into play tomorrow!

Put these into play today. I got say, I like them. They have less spin off Driver and I got some additional distance of the irons. Has plenty of greenside spin.
The finish feels a little different to me. Can’t explain it, it just does.
The durability real stands out. I didn’t cut or scuff a single one and I hit it with the new Callaway Full toe wedge.
I’d buy them if they were a release.

Played these for the first time today and so glad I picked some up! Less spin off driver, irons were loving it, wedges were stopping it and putter enjoyed the feel.

I'm impressed!

Back