The gray/black/red and white/gray colorways look really good to me. These sound like incredible shoes.

These look sweet. Although I really enjoy spikes now I’d buy for range days or something. Only wear puma shoes already. Wish there were a couple more aggressive colors.

My first pair of Pumas. Seem so comfortable...

1E73E9DD-9FFB-4D4A-8FF5-B49BF0D2AD9B.jpeg

I’m a Puma show homer and my regular rotation shows that, heavily. But can we all admit what a terrible slogan “see thru the hype” is? At best it is pretty blah. At worst, and literally, it’s saying the shoes have hype and you should see through it. I still want to add them to the rotation but man, that is a miss for me on the marketing.

I’m a Puma show homer and my regular rotation shows that, heavily. But can we all admit what a terrible slogan “see thru the hype” is? At best it is pretty blah. At worst, and literally, it’s saying the shoes have hype and you should see through it. I still want to add them to the rotation but man, that is a miss for me on the marketing.
haha, indeed not very good but i will be wearing these at some point

I love that Puma continues to improve upon an already fantastic product. Great price point too. I do wish they would offer some other colors however these seem pretty tame.
Do they do fun releases through out year with these?

Do they do fun releases through out year with these?
most of the fun releases were not ignite nxt but there are color combos out there that aren't "standard releases" -- like a white / black / orange Pro combo that's a nod to Rickie. hopefully we see that at least. the fact that there is a fasten8 arnie release could be a good sign of things to come though.

most of the fun releases were not ignite nxt but there are color combos out there that aren't "standard releases" -- like a white / black / orange Pro combo that's a nod to Rickie. hopefully we see that at least. the fact that there is a fasten8 arnie release could be a good sign of things to come though.
Those were very cool!

Grey/navy/red Disc version on the way to me!
I love the NXT for walking. Yes, the waterproofing leaves a bit to be desired, and they're not the most durable shoes for someone that beats on them with a larger frame, but they keep my fat butt comfy on walking days, which are my preferred days. If it's going to be wet, I've got Adidas and Ecco shoes that I know will keep me dry. That's pretty rare where I live, though.

I wore my Fasten8 Pros for the first time at the range and they are very comfortable!

I hope these are in our Morgan Cup future!

I think the Big Cat needs to change up the cosmetic enough to let the golfing public know these shoes have been improved over the last several seasons. Then keep the original Ignites around as their classic and someday retro.

Just got these in black. Super comfortable shoe. I see a few other colors joining the stable shortly!

Wore these today for the first time in a while and forgot how comfortable they are.

They are my go to shoe in the sim. May give them a try at the course tomorrow. Not sure I want them near the sand burrs of NW Oklahoma.

They are my go to shoe in the sim. May give them a try at the course tomorrow. Not sure I want them near the sand burrs of NW Oklahoma.
Give them a try. Super comfy and plenty of support

So, I just saw these…I like.

B54529E2-36CC-4C97-A16A-1E3162CC4809.jpeg

Might have pulled the trigger. :oops:

Wore my new Ignite Fasten8s today for the first time. Great, comfortable shoe. Plenty of traction and feet felt very secure.

Did this happen? I was eye balling them for a while- they look incredible.
It did! They came in Saturday! I need to grab a pic, or I’ll just wear them this week to Nashville :LOL:

Back