The History of SeeMore Putters

I used to be a Scotty Cameron enthusiast until I found Seemore putters. While I have strayed a few times for a new shiny object, I always end up back with Seemore. With the new RST hosel series (I’m gaming one of those now), it’s a match made in heaven. There’s nothing better on the market for me.

Thanks for being a part of the family. Keep us posted on how you like the new RST hosel. (y)

Great read. Here in NZ very few people use them. I’ve had them on and off since around 2005 and always pick one up and have a go if I see one in a shop. I love my Custom SC but if I saw a SeeMore that I fell in love with I’d pull the trigger straight away. Love that my middle name is Seymour as well. Ok so not the same spelling but it sounds the same.

Just great great products. Please can you get more stockists in NZ….

Working on it. Lydia Ko used it when she was a junior in New Zealand. (Cliff Clavin tidbit of trivia)

Nice write up @Jman!!! I have had several SeeMore putter through the years and currently I am playing a copper FGP mallet. It is a fantastic putter as were the previous SeeMores I have played. They make incredible putters and I would encourage anyone that hasn't tried them out to give them a go.

Appreciate the support and being a part of Team SeeMore #allstate

Great Write Up!!!
I’ve had an opportunity to go to SeeMore HQ a few times with JB, and the guys there have always been welcoming and willing to answer any questions.

I once helped with a live forum Q&A and we stayed longer than we thought because they wanted to make sure that everyone had their questions answered (even the multiple questions about the possibility return of the Cooper insert… lol).

Cody even gave me a impromptu putting lesson on one visit. It has helped my putting,

I have a Nashville One SS made right outside of Nashville.
#NashvilleStrong

Imitation / copy is the greatest flattery. Sorry Imitator, this is the big boys league . Seemore RST is patented and the rules should be adhered as much as playing the game of golf.

What is one of the many cliches about golf , reveals your character. You cheated. Appreciate the flattery but obviously you were caught.

Seemore family & golf for life!

I still have all three of my M7 PRs downstairs. Just rolled a couple of them a couple nights ago. Still one of the best rolls off the face ever.

@Jman, I'm glad you got to present this to us. Well done my friend.

I still have all three of my M7 PRs downstairs. Just rolled a couple of them a couple nights ago. Still one of the best rolls off the face ever.

@Jman, I'm glad you got to present this to us. Well done my friend.
Thanks buddy!

Great Write Up!!!
I’ve had an opportunity to go to SeeMore HQ a few times with JB, and the guys there have always been welcoming and willing to answer any questions.

I once helped with a live forum Q&A and we stayed longer than we thought because they wanted to make sure that everyone had their questions answered (even the multiple questions about the possibility return of the Cooper insert… lol).

Cody even gave me a impromptu putting lesson on one visit. It has helped my putting,

I have a Nashville One SS made right outside of Nashville.
#NashvilleStrong

Door is always open. Stop by anytime. Give us a heads up when you are coming.

Door is always open. Stop by anytime. Give us a heads up when you are coming.
I drove by back when we visited Nashville, but it was 5 am and I was trying to keep the baby asleep in the car o_O

I was introduced to See More by Pat O’Brien in Dallas in the early 2000s. Pat and See More changed my game enormously. I still use the M7 and it never fails me. My putting is so consistent that I am always recruited to a scramble team on the strength and consistency of y putting.

I was introduced to See More by Pat O’Brien in Dallas in the early 2000s. Pat and See More changed my game enormously. I still use the M7 and it never fails me. My putting is so consistent that I am always recruited to a scramble team on the strength and consistency of y putting.

You are in great hands with POB! Thanks for being a long time member of Team SeeMore!! Join THP and you will love these guys!!

I have been using my SeeMore mallet putter for 2 yrs and I love it! Putting setup is so much easier. And my first name is “Seymour”!

I went for a putting lesson and and the instructor had one. I took two putts and immediately placed an order. I can't wait to get it!

I went for a putting lesson and and the instructor had one. I took two putts and immediately placed an order. I can't wait to get it!

Fantastic Keith. Keep us posted. BTW, who was the instructor? Thanks and welcome to Team SeeMore and the THP family.

In honor of this article, I put a SeeMore in the bag for some putting practice today.

In honor of this article, I put a SeeMore in the bag for some putting practice today.
YOOOOOOO! What are we rocking? Is it M1/M2 time again!?

Back