The History of SeeMore Putters

In honor of this article, I put a SeeMore in the bag for some putting practice today.

I'm sure you'll be doing this...

I think at some point I will have to get a Seemore in the bag again, better yet getting fit for one that suits me🤯

I went for a putting lesson and and the instructor had one. I took two putts and immediately placed an order. I can't wait to get it!
This seems to be a pretty common trend with SeeMore, how quickly someone's stroke can align with one.

Eliminate the variables, right?

This seems to be a pretty common trend with SeeMore, how quickly someone's stroke can align with one.

Eliminate the variables, right?

Correct! A SeeMore can improve someone's putting stroke within the first use by 50% by just showing where they are aimed.

Has SeeMore released any new ideas for the next putter line up?

Got this in today...have a round tomorrow mid morning for a debut.....35" with 2.5 loft and a lie of 70*

IMG_1726.jpegIMG_1727.jpegIMG_1728.jpeg

Took it out this morning and played 18, Love the feel off the face and I was rolling it right up to the hole on a lot of them, actually had 2 birdies, weirdly enough on the finishing holes on both sides, 9 and 18. 9 was about 20 foot putt and i stuck it to about 3 and a half on 18 for a finishing birdie. Another round this Saturday and i LIKE IT !

Last edited:
Timely seeing this pop up as I am 4 minutes away from hopping on a call with them.

Well, I can honestly say, This felt good from the get go. I have never stroked a Center shaft before and this just felt good

I guess the question is, do I hit the purchase button?98D32B2E-B548-44C8-B329-AC16AD12E732.png

Just got mine back today.54B22445-2331-425A-B35D-64114C832674.jpeg

Order placed … I blame @Jman

Took it out this morning and played 18, Love the feel off the face and I was rolling it right up to the hole on a lot of them, actually had 2 birdies, weirdly enough on the finishing holes on both sides, 9 and 18. 9 was about 20 foot putt and i stuck it to about 3 and a half on 18 for a finishing birdie. Another round this Saturday and i LIKE IT !

Yes Sir!!! Solid playing!!

Last edited:
Back