That copper denim looks incredible! And I do love a bit of marking on the wedges ;)

Just read the article again, and realized the denim copper isn’t available in LH. Oh well. They still look awesome!

I didn't get a chance to read up on these this morning, but I'm glad I did now. Love the options of finish and grind and even more so the talk of the shaping and looks being close to that T7 wedge. Can't wait to see them in person in the coming days.
They’re stunners.

No crazy science here, just a damn good all around wedge. If there’s any club I’m going to miss playing the next month, it’s these wedges.

They’re stunners.

No crazy science here, just a damn good all around wedge. If there’s any club I’m going to miss playing the next month, it’s these wedges.

I kind of feel like with wedges and putters I don't always need all that extra science. It's a spot in the bag where if I could get away with missing out on that stuff, those are the two spots I would be able to do it.

I kind of feel like with wedges and putters I don't always need all that extra science. It's a spot in the bag where if I could get away with missing out on that stuff, those are the two spots I would be able to do it.

The right fit of grind and shaft makes the difference, to me, in a wedge. Although the moisture dispersion in the Mizunos is there for more consistent spin.

Looks as if Vosh is offering the tech details. It's all here:

And yes, I lost a badge. 😢

I was wondering what happened there.
Lost it on round 40 or so I think :LOL:

Happens, im not stressing it. Was no way I was finding it though in the grass

Lost it on round 40 or so I think :LOL:

Happens, im not stressing it. Was no way I was finding it though in the grass
Not bad 40 rounds in. I don’t think I’d have even looked, or considered looking. Too small and life’s too short. Pop off the rest and it looks more uniform + rust!

Not bad 40 rounds in. I don’t think I’d have even looked, or considered looking. Too small and life’s too short. Pop off the rest and it looks more uniform + rust!
Yup, they’re going to get that done, then a Coke bath and some stamping.

Looks impressive. I'd just wished they'd stamp loft on the toe side of the sole. That's all I need.

Nice look forward to seeing the finished product, then you can do mine, thanks in advance! Kidding

i decided not to preorder. i just don't feel good about not trying the grinds first. so i'll figure out where i can test them, then move to the back of the line if i decide to order. and i've decided after seeing @Jman's sessy patina that raw is going to happen. such rust. most bag appeal.

Looks impressive. I'd just wished they'd stamp loft on the toe side of the sole. That's all I need.
Yeah I could do without the side numbers.

i decided not to preorder. i just don't feel good about not trying the grinds first. so i'll figure out where i can test them, then move to the back of the line if i decide to order. and i've decided after seeing @Jman's sessy patina that raw is going to happen. such rust. most bag appeal.
Raw is beautiful!

Not quite sure how to say this.. *Alert?

If you are wanting a C grind, and your store has them out on the shelves a little early, you should maybe run and get it like.. right friggin now. Just to be safe.

20211015_005427.jpg20211015_005448.jpg20211015_005502.jpg

Keyword headweight. For builders, these are the weights of my 54/08D and 58/08C. Full threaded hosels.

They’re hard to see?

For me, it's easier to see it on the toe side of the sole. Not a big deal, just easier.

So did anyone go try to grab a C grind yesterday? 'Cause it's hard to say when they're going to be available now.

Back