BIG MAX Dri Lite Hybrid Tour and Dri Lite Seven Golf Bags

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Last year we had the opportunity to test out and review the latest from BIG MAX with their Dri Lite Hybrid and Dri Lite Sport golf bags. We came away impressed and while they might not be best known in North America as of yet, they are Europe’s #1 golf bag brand.

Two new bags are hitting the market with the BIG MAX Dri Lite Hybrid Tour and Dri Lite Seven and we have had a chance to take a closer look and give them a spin on the course.

Continue reading...

Those are some sharp looking bags. And before you even mentioned it I had the same thought about how the Tour looks like a Cart Bag with legs. The white with Navy and Red accents looks sharp, but across the whole lineup there isn't a bag that I wouldn't consider.

Great write-up. Having used both bags that were reviewed last year, I am a big fan of the brand. The Hybrid Tour actually looks like the Dri Lite Sport with legs, missing the putter well. The DL Sport was my favorite of the two last year primarily because it worked better for me on a push cart. Very good bags from an underrated (in the US) brand.

Those are actually some excellent looking bags, wow. Not at all what I expected.

Talk about feature loaded too.

Nice looking bags and great write up. More that I've had the opportunity to use a bag with a top loading valuable pocket, I do prefer those to the side zip ones but that's because I'm worried about the zipper falling down mid round, which it has never done.

Nice big cooler pocket is great as well. I think I'm always most impressed with how and where that put the pockets, all the golf bags carry clubs it's the small things that separate the best bags for each individual.

These look great and have a variety of options for anyone, I'm sure they will find their place in many people's homes.

The black trimmed in orange or white trimmed in orange are the 2 that stand out to me. Great looking bags. Would love to get my hands on one of them to see how clubs will arrange. I find that some of the 14 way divided bags more use friendly than others. Have a little issue with my current bag and my super stroke wrist lock putter grip.

Both bags look really solid, and I'm pretty impressed by the 4 way divider bag. 3.5lbs is pretty wee. That price on top of it is pretty hard to beat on top of it.

I like the smaller bag. I generally don’t see the need for a huge carry bag. I will check out the website and see what they have.

Thanks for the writeup and intro to Big Max. If I remember, they are also known for their push carts. And these bags really pop with color and coordination. Will be interested to see them in retail.

Thanks for the writeup and intro to Big Max. If I remember, they are also known for their push carts. And these bags really pop with color and coordination. Will be interested to see them in retail.
They are well known for their push carts, especially on he other side of the Atlantic.

Checks a lot of boxes for me. I really like the 3.5 Dry Lite Seven. And it can easily carry a full set which is key.

the aqua sport would definitely be on my list...but i must, must, must digress

Checks a lot of boxes for me. I really like the 3.5 Dry Lite Seven. And it can easily carry a full set which is key.

It is definitely on the smaller side, but if someone likes super light weight and doesnt mind a tiny bit of tangling when full, its a great option.

Really like the looks as far as the shape of the tour hybrid bag. The color schemes, though pretty cool, wouldn't really go for my style. I am more of a solid color kind of guy. Hence why I like my dark grey and black ogio bags and part of the reason I want an all white vessel bag. But, with that said, I'd definitely use a bag like this. Sounds contradicting based on what I said, but based on the thread as to what I look for in a bag when buying, this has everything I would look and want in a bag, minus the colors.

I have been eyeballing these bags for a few years and this lineup looks great! 4.5lbs with 14 dividers and all those features is amazing.

The Dri Lite Seven is a very nice looking bag. Thanks for the review.

The Hybrid tour looks like a great 14way top option for a stand bag

I think they did a nice job with these. Some good features to them. The Dri Lite 7 would normally catch my eye because I like to carry and push. But now with an electric cart, I'm good with a bigger bag.

love the shape and function of the hybrid. none of the colors are really doing it for me though.

I have been using a Big Max Tour Hybrid 14 way now for almost a year and it’s been very durable. I had originally worried about a stitching issue on one of the pockets but it has held up exceptionally well. The bag itself is pretty much water resistant. It takes a ton of moisture for it to get soaked. Pockets are all very functional. Only gripe, which is minor is I wish they had a slightly larger putter well. You can currently get last years version of the bag through Costco for only $139. Only black and white/red/blue were available the last time I looked. Worth either price point in my book.

Nice looking bags. Color combos are nice and I like the Dri Lite font. Aside from driving range I don't use stands anymore though.

I’m a big fan of Big Max and have this Hybrid 14 bag it replaced the prior Gen of the Big Max Hybrid 14 bag.

I have a lot of thoughts, that will be sharing both good & bad about this bag.

I just happen to be looking for a new bag as I’m well overdue. These look fantastic & feel that the Hybrid will be the way I end up going.

Now to decide on a color.

Really ice looking bags.

Back