Arizona vs Texas A Call Out Thread: Fixin to Drunk Post

Last hurdle guys before we can shift our focus to golf, camaraderie, Party Bus, Ryder Cup, College Football, drinking and leisure!

I was going to start a conversation so we could work out roommates, etc, but I cannot add more than 15 recipients - so we will have to work this out in this thread.

Someone from each room pairing will need to put up a card for an existing reservation so these can be transferred, unless you already have a reservation for your room. The reservations are locked in starting September 20 - so we will need all of them transferred to a new card by then or they will get canceled (and be way more expensive if re-booked).

I don't know who from AZ has a reservation and who may need to pick one up from me or Nate (we have 6 rooms reserved between us), so please chime in and verify the information below is correct.

As of now, I have the following roommates/reservations set up:

1) @oumagic / @robrandalgz (Reservation status?)
2) @mtbloco / @TommyTomas (Reservation status?)
3) @MH / @howie013 (Reservation transfer from @H8tobogie)
4) @AzGolfer / @Roadrunner (have a reservation)
5) @tanker337 / @MagicSpell (Has a reservation - may cancel if not needed?)
6) @Nate / ____________ (Has reservations and is potential to attend - will know more in a day or two)
7) @badolds / @Jank (Reservation transfer from @H8tobogie)

These 9 will need to pick a roommate and either let me know they have an existing reservation or that they need one transferred from me or Nate.

@badolds, @ProV1, @threeboysdad, @vdubtx, @Perz27, @BigDill, @robrandalgz, @Wildcat4life, @Jank, @baylrballa

Please - I need to know ASAP so I can call the resort and tell them which name needs to be on which reservation, etc.

Probably best to DM the details to me and @Wildcat4life and then perhaps we can update the first post with the roommate/reservation status to make sure everything is covered.

Thanks guys - almost time for a road trip!!!!!!

@Perz and I have a reservation

@ProV1 is the only AZ participant without a roommate. Very good guy. Anyone willing to pick him up?

Original roommate had to bail.

OP also updated. With current status.

@ProV1 is the only AZ participant without a roommate. Very good guy. Anyone willing to pick him up?

Original roommate had to bail.
I am roommateless currently if @ProV1 is ok with a little bit of snoring :ROFLMAO:

OP also updated. With current status.
Here is the current status.

1) @oumagic / @robrandalgz (Room Reserved)
2) @mtbloco / @TommyTomas (Room Reserved)
3) @MH / @howie013 (Reservation transfer from @H8tobogie)
4) @AzGolfer / @Roadrunner (Room Reserved)
5) @tanker337 / @MagicSpell (Reservation Transfer from @Nate)
6) @Nate / @threeboysdad (Has reservations and is potential to attend - will know more in a day or two)
7) @badolds / @Jank (Reservation transfer from @H8tobogie)
8) @Wildcat4life / @Perz27 (Room Reserved)
9) @BigDill / @baylrballa (Reservation transfer from @H8tobogie)
10) @ProV1 / @vdubtx (Reservation Transfer from @Nate)

Just got to watch the video, thanks for all of that effort. I probably would have just made a list and told everyone it was random :ROFLMAO:.

I am also relieved that I was not picked last, although with my current skill set I may have deserved to be.
@Wildcat4life and I believe it's go big or go home... wait till you see his golf bag! 🤣🤣🤣

@baylrballa I went to the range and worked on driver. It must have heard I was stripping off the grip, because it behaved today. We will see what happens on league Saturday, but it might make the trip to TX whole.

tumblr_inline_omyzgzoBnb1u7240h_250.gifv

Update on room situation.

1) @oumagic / @robrandalgz (Room Reserved)
2) @mtbloco / @TommyTomas (Room Reserved)
3) @MH / @howie013 (Room Reserved)
4) @AzGolfer / @Roadrunner (Room Reserved)
5) @tanker337 / @MagicSpell (Reservation Transfer from @Nate)
6) @Nate / @threeboysdad (Has reservations and is potential to attend - will know more in a day or two)
7) @badolds / @Jank (Room Reserved)
8) @Wildcat4life / @Perz27 (Room Reserved)
9) @BigDill / @baylrballa (Room Reserved)
10) @ProV1 / @vdubtx (Reservation Transfer from @Nate)

One week from today gents! 💥💥💥

@baylrballa I went to the range and worked on driver. It must have heard I was stripping off the grip, because it behaved today. We will see what happens on league Saturday, but it might make the trip to TX whole.

new driver came in today. hopefully can fit in some practice. 🤷‍♂️

Back