Arizona vs Texas A Call Out Thread: Fixin to Drunk Post

dang, had no idea there was a mini golf course on the resort as well.

20210508_103654.jpg

At least we know where all ties and disputes will be settled.
I have a feeling we might be on that thing late at night.

Do we know formats yet? Also, any big plans for Thursday or just hanging out? Will hopefully be rolling in around 8 or so.

Freakin' pumped!

Do we know formats yet? Also, any big plans for Thursday or just hanging out? Will hopefully be rolling in around 8 or so.

Freakin' pumped!

initial format was something like two team matches on day one. Shamble in the front and best ball on the back. then singles on day 2. possibly doing 9 hole matches there too, where we swap opponents in the foursome.

A fair number of us from AZ will be getting in mid day on Thursday.

I may have to fly back Sunday night for a work obligation. not an issue, just giving everyone a heads up.

dang, had no idea there was a mini golf course on the resort as well.

20210508_103654.jpg

At least we know where all ties and disputes will be settled.

I wonder what their policy is for drunkenness around small children......? :unsure:

In Texas? I believe they call that “Sunday School”
Dude, I can already tell, you and I are going have an absolute blast. :LOL:

Don't forget that @BigDill was the key brains behind the 2020 Distance Bash Villa Crawl winning team!

Don't forget that @BigDill was the key brains behind the 2020 Distance Bash Villa Crawl winning team!
You were clutch with the blueberry simple syrup. It was a team effort. @Tevenor and I still argue about it to this day.

@baylrballa I went to the range and worked on driver. It must have heard I was stripping off the grip, because it behaved today. We will see what happens on league Saturday, but it might make the trip to TX whole.
Early returns, longer and straighter than my last two drivers. 😳

3% precincts reporting.

Early returns, longer and straighter than my last two drivers. 😳

3% precincts reporting.
I am just trying to get my old driver to behave properly. Real world test is tomorrow at Tucson National.

I’ve lost everything. Coming into tomorrow with

I have had a few different things come up that have threatened my being able to attend but I have held my ground and am going to Austin world be damned. I have not been able to play golf for weeks but sometimes I play good after a break. I am looking forward to being away from work as much as the great weekend we have planned.

I have had a few different things come up that have threatened my being able to attend but I have held my ground and am going to Austin world be damned. I have not been able to play golf for weeks but sometimes I play good after a break. I am looking forward to being away from work as much as the great weekend we have planned.

If its any consolation, I got some brake cleaner in my eye yesterday when I was cleaning some bearings and it feels awesome. I have a kart race tomorrow, hopefully I return in one golf-able piece.

If its any consolation, I got some brake cleaner in my eye yesterday when I was cleaning some bearings and it feels awesome. I have a kart race tomorrow, hopefully I return in one golf-able piece.

Back