I went to play 9 with a couple buddies and another guy last night. The course we played required driver on all of the par 4's and 5's so I didn't really get a chance to hit this. Me and one of the guys did decide to just hit a second off of one tee though. The other two couldn't because they swing from the wrong side though haha. I hit a low week fade which seem to be my miss with this club so far. Trying to correct it has thus far ended up much over the time with an over-correct hook. I just still haven't gotten comfortable with this club yet but I also haven't been able to spend a lot of time on the range with it yet.

My buddy hits one though and it takes off with a great trajectory little draw that is high enough to get good carry but low enough to cut through the wind that was into us. We had both smashed our driver with similar flights as the hybrid he struck and we were literally a yard apart with the drivers. The hybrid he hit was only about 40 yards behind those which means it was probably 240-250 into the wind. The thing he noted was that it felt really good off the face like he could feel the forgiveness in it but that it rocketed off. He also said he really like the Steelfiber shaft in it and liked the kick he could feel. His dad is the GM of a club so I can see him having his dad order him one haha.

0E70C7D3-C618-4BFC-B6B2-629719E4F213.png
Had a couple of very nice tee shots with the 16 today. This club is legit. I was hitting it without a tee. This whole is downhill, but my typical 4w had been about 245 according to shot scope. This was mid trajectory that ran out to the perfect spot.

DA35D4A7-8203-4DAD-81D1-2357B20AEDB0.png
Second tee shot with the 16*

One shot with the super hybrid today. Uphill with a helping wind that pretty much cancelled each other out. Trying to hit a straight ball and had a little high fade 247 total from the fairway into rough. Took a nice shallow divot with it. No problem getting it in the air, and a nice solid thwack with my gamer ball. Set me up for a nice par 5 birdie.

It's fun seeing this is a bomber for you other guys that are testing it. I have a tournament at my home course this Saturday that I'll need this to be on point off the tee to be successful. I'm pretty excited to get it in play with a little pressure.

Some of the distance y'all are seeing is sick. Think I'm gonna put my 2H back down to 16˚ for tomorrow's round.

Some of the distance y'all are seeing is sick. Think I'm gonna put my 2H back down to 16˚ for tomorrow's round.
I am not a crazy long hitter but I have always hit hybrids well. This is a great hybrid. I am hoping to get 245 on a regular basis and it looks quite possible at this point. I will be using this from the tee for the most part but I will use it from the fairway when i need that extra yardage. The differences between this version vs the original are quite impressive.

I am not a crazy long hitter but I have always hit hybrids well. This is a great hybrid. I am hoping to get 245 on a regular basis and it looks quite possible at this point. I will be using this from the tee for the most part but I will use it from the fairway when i need that extra yardage. The differences between this version vs the original are quite impressive.
I usually hit hybrids pretty well. 245 would be massive for me. Consistent 230 and I'd be plenty happy.

Finally found one of these in the wild.

Hit the 3H.

They look great, and are very easy to hit. I do need to go back when I have more than 10 min to play around, but initial impressions have me really excited for December.

2 rounds with mine and loving it. Goes very high and straight. I have it set in stock neutral and it just wants to go straight. It is almost as long as my 3w and more fun to hit.

This whole thread made me 1 join the site and is excruciating as I wait the 3-4 weeks for mine to arrive.

Strong hybrid player I fly the 2019 Big Bertha 19 225, so I ordered the 16 to see what I can get out of this. Not a typical long player except with my hybrids so very excited to get this in the hands, before that February pilgrimage to Bandon.

Something unexpected may happening with this club.

I think I'm falling in love with it.

I only hit it three times today but it was perfect every time. Two were off the tee where both had beautiful little draws and both went about 240-245 yards right in the middle of the fairway. The first was perfectly struck and the second was toe side but both worked out perfectly.

The third shot was off the deck and it elevated so easily, again with a little baby draw, and ended up going probably 235 yards.

This has been so easy to hit so far and it's becoming a go to for me. It's been awhile since I've had confidence in this spot of the bag.

Im surprised it is unexpected.
The reason I say it's unexpected is I'm not normally that good with hybrids. This has been silly easy for me to use though. It's pretty impressive.

The reason I say it's unexpected is I'm not normally that good with hybrids. This has been silly easy for me to use though. It's pretty impressive.
It really is pretty darn neutral and yet elevates so well.

Just got back from family vacation and am already trying to think of ways to get this rocket launcher back in my hands 😬. Not sure how much longer the range is open but will definitely be trying to get there this week in order to put some more time in with this. Next scheduled golf outing is mid-October and think this club will absolutely be a weapon for me as it's more target oriented off the tee :cool:

This thing could turn out to be a weapon off the tee for me. Started with the draw setting this weekend, but ended up missing to the left a bit so I set everything back to standard, which seems to work pretty well. Didn't hit it off the deck at all this round.

Distance wise, this thing is pretty filthy. Out drove my playing partners on more than one hole with it. Even just ok strikes are getting out to where my Mav 3H normally gets. Not quite ready to say this is taking over my lone remaining FW spot yet, but I'm getting close.

This thing could turn out to be a weapon off the tee for me. Started with the draw setting this weekend, but ended up missing to the left a bit so I set everything back to standard, which seems to work pretty well. Didn't hit it off the deck at all this round.

Distance wise, this thing is pretty filthy. Out drove my playing partners on more than one hole with it. Even just ok strikes are getting out to where my Mav 3H normally gets. Not quite ready to say this is taking over my lone remaining FW spot yet, but I'm getting close.

I love seeing this man. It's so similar to my experience so far. I think my next round I'm going to bump the loft down and see what I gain off the tee and how much of a trade off there is off the deck as far as ease of launch.

Hybrids have evolved so far from TM's original copper-colored FireSole Rescues.

So may players swear by them, and I myself tried a set of Cleveland Halos a few years back.

In the end, though, I did best with a high loft fairway wood into greens and a utility driving iron into tight landing areas,

I haven’t been able to play for few days as I was out of town. We finally have some nice temps in the high 80’s so I’m going to try and get to the range some tonight and tomorrow to get some good work with this. The good strikes I’ve had with this just fly. I’ve had a two way miss though with snapping some and slicing some. Not sure if it’s the club or shaft I’m. It getting along with so far but I’m hoping to get that worked out.

I’ve had a few buddies hit a shot or two with it and they have all piped it in the first swing and been like “this thing feels awesome”.

And just like that the 10% chance of rain turns into a full blown down pour.:(

I haven’t been able to hit it again since my last session. I’m trying to get out tomorrow and get some good info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven’t been able to hit it again since my last session. I’m trying to get out tomorrow and get some good info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Make sure if you are posting pictures, you do some from the browser and not tapatalk. They remove images from their server and they will disappear.

Make sure if you are posting pictures, you do some from the browser and not tapatalk. They remove images from their server and they will disappear.
Good to know. Usually if I am posting pictures it is from tapatalk because I am on my phone.

Came back to earth today and had a couple of poor tee shots today. Even though I wasn’t great with it, every shot was in play and i punched one about 235 from the deck.

Back