Bushnell & Foresight Sports Launch Monitor

So … this measures ball speed, correct?
The info was available for the GC3 online for a while before being pulled. It’s also cross posted on other golf forums. Assuming the US/Launch Pro version provides the same data, it is as follows (GC3 top, GC4 bottom of each section):

Ball Data

Launch Angle
Side Angles
Ball Speed
Total Spin
Carry
Side Spin / Spin Axis

Launch Angle
Side Angles
Ball Speed
Total Spin
Carry
Side Spin / Spin Axis

Club Data

Club Head Speed
Smash Factor
Club Path
Angle of Attack

Club Head Speed
Smash Factor
Club Path
Angle of Attack
Loft/Lie
Face Angle
Impact Location
Closure Rate

Putting Analysis

No

Yes

if, and it's a big probably impossible if, i can keep my club ho'ing to nothing in 2022, i can justify buying one of these. then again, i had a swingcaddie for a hot minute and used it a little, but not a ton. so maybe i wouldn't use this as much as i think i would.

That's where I am at with the launch monitors. It's a big investment and I would hate to spend the cash on it, use for a little bit and then it start to collect dust. Fortunately, I have a buddy who has a skytrak and has not been using it so I'm borrowing it to get an idea on how much I will actually use it.

Knowing how much work you're putting into your game, I think it would probably depend on what club data is going to be measured.

genuinely, that's why i want this. when ty i were working today, our only focus was on the numbers each swing. he gives me something to work on, then we look at the numbers each time to see what i need to do differently. if i have a clear understanding, also having a way to reliably analyze the numbers may help me get where i want to be faster.

genuinely, that's why i want this. when ty i were working today, our only focus was on the numbers each swing. he gives me something to work on, then we look at the numbers each time to see what i need to do differently. if i have a clear understanding, also having a way to reliably analyze the numbers may help me get where i want to be faster.
He uses a GCQuad?

Need more info…talk to me @ddec

so…..

if, and it's a big probably impossible if, i can keep my club ho'ing to nothing in 2022, i can justify buying one of these. then again, i had a swingcaddie for a hot minute and used it a little, but not a ton. so maybe i wouldn't use this as much as i think i would.
I have a feeling owning a launch monitor would not have the effect of decreasing club ho'ing.

:censored:

so is this is a good zipper face???

Here is what I will say until launch.

Its a Foresight. It measures. Its as accurate as one would expect a Foresight to be.
It also does what most people will want it to do and then some.
The costs, we have to wait on that, but I am completely unsure if people are going to like it or not like it.

Its a Foresight. It measures. Its as accurate as one would expect a Foresight to be.
The costs, we have to wait on that, but I am completely unsure if people are going to like it or not like it.
When is launch date set for

100%, love or hate it

i think i like most of what i’m reading here

Back