This may not be what I was supposed to take away from this but my two big take a ways are

1) Oh I wrecked that one (says no high capper ever when they're 8' out).
2) What are you stamping on these Dean?

Other than that, very nice wedges. I love the look and the groves look like they're solid and sharp.

Never hit a Honma club but after seeing your grouping I have to find one to hit! Nice demonstration guys!

Great video. You're deadly from 101-102 yards out with that wedge!

Great review, and impressive numbers! That ball was worked over!

Really nice looking wedges. I like that little bit of flair on the toe.

So they have the I-Sole and the C-Sole… but do they have the Funk-Sole?! Maybe something to stamp on the wedge?!

• Haha
Reactions: JB
@Canadan what an amazing set of shots.

Thanks Ludin! I blame the wedges.
Just seeing the dispersion from your swing makes me want to buy the wedges without even hitting them. But really just another brand I need to make sure I look at when I get my next fitting.

Nice Dispersion… The wedge looks really sexy. While I know that individual mileage will vary, I’m headed over to IG to try and win one.

I have 2 of these tw-w 21 wedges in the bag currently. Had very similar experiences with performance. These wedges feel fantastic, look great at address and spin as well as anything I’ve ever played.

I keep mentioning this in the tr20v thread. The irons are awesome, however, I keep coming away impressed with the wedges more than anything. Such a nice look and feel!

Ok, fellow THPers. With this great-looking Honma 60 wedge from the mystery bag, what shaft are you recommending?

902FAD33-3C4B-4C20-B2E8-C1296C34A7FA.jpeg
6B38E9A6-8C2C-4B06-914A-221D0446B691.jpeg

I think @JDax had some ideas

A recoil wedge shaft would look sharp in that beauty.

Rebar

I have a head here that I am thinking about throwing a shaft into and trying it out on the course next week.

Was able to pick up a UST Recoil 95 shaft for a Honma 60 wedge head, and looking forward to getting that over to the testing area once installed.

I have been chipping with this one quite a bit and I have to say I really like it.
Think I am going to throw a Recoil Wedge shaft in one and put it in the bag for a bit.

Speaking of a Recoil shaft. I just picked this up this week after shafting.

Looking forward to testing this out
29FE29B2-99E7-4938-BB3D-58DF91680F36.jpegFF8E9042-9BD2-462A-A241-3E06C80D8BC1.jpeg60AF5CAC-B78B-458E-933D-EBD2232E8901.jpeg

Back