Review MotoCaddy M7 Electric Caddy Review

I don't read bro lol
ihave.jpg

Putting comments on this forum is the only epway I receive a timely response from Motocaddy.
They contacted me the day after saying they “fixed” the unit and are sending back to me again. Stay tuned.
Any updates to report ???

Well now that's an idea I haven't thought of before! I'll have to put the holder back on and give that a try.
I just always leave it on, and just align it with the center tube when I get ready to store it folded. Makes it so easy.
dude. Dude. DUde. DUDe. DUDE!!!!!

Why did I never think of that?
Yep, same here. I've just been laying head covers on the top of my irons. I tried using an umbrella but I couldn't get it right and kept hitting my head. I guess I have a use for the umbrella holder now.

I haven't even taken the scorecard holder out of the box but you guys have convinced me to give it a try.

I havent found the cup holder to be very useful for any of the cups/bottles I use. I might look into the XL.

The other accessories are all useful to have and I'm still enjoying the M7 even more than I thought I would.

My son, 16, kinda made fun of me for my electric cart but then asked if we could strap his bag to the cart too. Nope :ROFLMAO:

I haven't even taken the scorecard holder out of the box but you guys have convinced me to give it a try.

I havent found the cup holder to be very useful for any of the cups/bottles I use. I might look into the XL.

The other accessories are all useful to have and I'm still enjoying the M7 even more than I thought I would.

My son, 16, kinda made fun of me for my electric cart but then asked if we could strap his bag to the cart too. Nope :ROFLMAO:

XL cup holder is definitely the way to go.
I'm not big on the Scorecard holder myself but seems like some in here are which is awesome.

So, my first minor complaint. Love the M7! But after buying the cart, buying the accessory kit, buying a Motocaddy bag...the XL cup holder is $40 shipped. Yikes, I'm tapped out. First world problems rant. :ROFLMAO:
I will just keep my cups in the bag.

I have to agree with the comments on here that I wouldn’t be without my M7 now. It makes such a difference to my round as I’m much more relaxed and energised by not having to push a cart around the course. I’m in my late 40’s yet this has been a godsend to me. I find I’m playing better because of it and couldn’t imagine playing without one now.
For those of you who are undecided about getting one, go for it! You won’t regret it

This may be my next major purchase. Mostly due to the feeback in this thread!

Well it is August 31st and still no Motocaddy to use. I did contact and finally receive a call from you and followed your instructions. I waited a week for the box to return the item and shipped it back to you the following day. I waited another week for an update and received nothing. I emailed you again for a status on Friday and received a message this past Sunday saying it will be fixed early next week. I am at the point where I would either like a refund or a substitute (like the MGI Navigator I bought for my wife) for this caddy. I purchased this on June 5th and still do not have a working unit. The seller said they would do nothing for me since it has been more than 30 days since I bought it, so I am asking you to resolve by the end of this week. Otherwise, I will contact my credit card company and report it for a refund.
Sorry just seeing this! Very sorry for any delays! If you need any more assistance, please contact us directly at sales@motocaddy.us, or 800-668-2162, and we'll take care of you ASAP!

I pretty much had the course to myself today. Walked / carried for 27. All I could think about was if I had this, I could have played 45 or 54 lol

I want one of these so bad. A lot of my playing partners have remote carts and since my current remote cart (not Motocaddy) self destructed and is laying in the garage with a broken axle, I am getting the itch again.

Been pushing my Clicgear now for the past year the majority of the time during breakdowns and just getting tired of pushing. After using a remote cart for 10 years there is nothing better than walking with just a remote in your hand 😢. Following this thread has been great and is providing me good perspective on the MC. Keep the feedback coming fellas, much appreciated.

Unfortunately I’ve managed to snap the belt clip on my remote. Does anyone know if Motocaddy do spare belt clips or do you need to get a whole new remote?

Unfortunately I’ve managed to snap the belt clip on my remote. Does anyone know if Motocaddy do spare belt clips or do you need to get a whole new remote?
They do spares, mines snapped and I got a replacement f.o.c. under warranty. Just email them or call them

They do spares, mines snapped and I got a replacement f.o.c. under warranty. Just email them or call them
Hi Northern Monkey, shoot us a note at sales@motocaddy.us, we'll get a replacement clip out right away!
I reached out to @Motocaddy sales and they sent me a new one. Seemed to get lost in transit so I reached out again, and a new one should be on its way.

Every time I see these examples of great customer service from @Motocaddy, I get closer and closer to hitting the "Proceed to Checkout" button in my Shopping Cart on the MC website.

Can’t fault Motocaddy at all. They’ve sent out a new clip free of charge. The excellent customer service, combined with the fantastic product, means I can’t recommend them enough.
If anyone is having doubts about getting the M7 then forget them and go and buy one, you won’t regret it

Back