The Dean of THP Goes Off Course

Canadan

You Are Great
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show. Hosted by Dan Edwards each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today Dan welcomes THP Staff Writer Dean DeCrescenzo to the show and we talk about being lost on the greens.

Episode 75 is here and Dan and Dean discuss the following topics.

Getting Better at Putting
Ryder Cup Talk
The Cleveland Launcher XL Halo Hy-Wood
And so much more

Continue reading...

This was a fun show. Enjoyed the putting talk, and need to give Blast Motion another try again.
Also, that Hy-Wood seems like it is going to be a trendsetter for mainstream transitional clubs. Not the first, but hitting the mainstream with messaging and I think we see this category expand in the future.

Was fun to jump on the airways with Dan. Things I'm excited about...the Ryder Cup. Things that have me depressed, my putting haha.

I feel my putting is in a really good place right now, so apologies, but I’m going to hold on this one until the flight home from the Morgan Cup 🤣

Looks like a great lineup though so I cannot wait to listen

I feel my putting is in a really good place right now, so apologies, but I’m going to hold on this one until the flight home from the Morgan Cup 🤣

Skip the first 1 minutes, but it’s a great listen haha

Already driving listeners away...I warned you @Canadan

I will give this a listen. I am both intrigued and fascinated by buzz around the new Cleveland XL Halo line, especially the Hy-Wood.

Always enjoy when The Dean makes an appearance on the podcast. Will give this one a listen later.

Sounds like this will be a timely episode for me. I've been practicing putting a lot lately. I've finally realized it accounts for a large portion of my score and it's well past time to dial in. Fridays are slow at work so going to give this a listen between meetings.

Reactions: JB
Already driving listeners away...I warned you @Canadan
Just give me timestamp of when to jump in, putter talk free! No bad juju the next two weeks :p

Just give me timestamp of when to jump in, putter talk free! No bad juju the next two weeks :p
There's nothing to be worried about, you can work around @ddec's crazy putter madness.

Great job gents! Was a great listen on the way into the school this morning!

I cannot wait to listen while on the road this week!

Looks like a great lineup. Unfortunately, I will have to wait until after work to listen.

How many putters are you watching on eBay right now?
And this a bad thing how??? :unsure:
somewhere between 2-60
Huh? The way Dan asked, I was expecting a large number. :confused2:

Looks like a great lineup. Unfortunately, I will have to wait until after work to listen.

You legend hahahaha

I have not had a chance to dive into this too much. But I will be soon. I have a 8 hour drive tomorrow.

We should share lists so I can see what I'm missing haha

You legend hahahaha
Some THPer's collect ball markers, others like headcovers. My weakness happens to be putters. :cool:

We should share lists so I can see what I'm missing haha
Or more importantly, don't snipe each other. ;)
If I start "jonesing" for something too bad I'll pm you.

Great episode guys. I really enjoyed the Ryder Cup discussion. I may have been distracted but I didn’t catch the name of the putter tech you were both talking about at the beginning. What was that?

Back