Cobra KING Tour Irons with MIM Technology

I expected the 5 and 6 iron to be harder to hit than they are. Most of my practice sessions are 5 irons. Not because it needs the work, just don’t see much difference between the 5 and 7. I need to call Cobra and order the 3 and 4 iron for the collectors side of things. The 4 iron I could game.

I expected the 5 and 6 iron to be harder to hit than they are. Most of my practice sessions are 5 irons. Not because it needs the work, just don’t see much difference between the 5 and 7. I need to call Cobra and order the 3 and 4 iron for the collectors side of things. The 4 iron I could game.
Distance wise or looks?

Distance wise or looks?

I'm getting expected distances through the bag as per the quality of swing and strike. I could game the 4 iron. Not sure I'd go as low as the 3. More of a collectors item =)

Man I love the sound of these on a well struck shot. I also love results like this
E9C6C331-ACF4-4496-B8DE-BA03CEF268E5.jpeg

The stopping power of these irons changed the way I hit approach shots.

These irons are so damn good! Just hit a 7i to here on a par 3…and promptly missed the putt 😞😭
F83B136D-6543-439F-8203-684B951C18CF.jpeg

Based on the fact that I have not lost any distance with these I think the 8i is the place to start a combo set.
As long as the Tec for you? WOW. :oops:

Thinking about bending these back to standard, they were move +1 loft previously when I was struggling, now though it’s not an issue so much.

I used to be a low ball hitter and somewhere along the way it changed. Its not a bad thing though I guess. I'm a little surprised that distances haven't changed much with weaker lofts compared to FT but it makes me very happy haha.

This is the best set GW I have used since the MB GW. That thing was fantastic.
Tell me your secrets to hitting the high ball!!

Thinking about bending these back to standard, they were move +1 loft previously when I was struggling, now though it’s not an issue so much.

how are they performing with the new shafts?

If you are in the market for new irons and have not tried these you really need to give them a fair chance. They have plenty of speed off the face, feel really good, and are true to their lofts. They are easy to work, have some unexpected forgiveness as well.

I never thought I’d say it but here it goes: The Cobra King Tour have fully surpassed the beloved Ping i200.

I never thought I’d say it but here it goes: The Cobra King Tour have fully surpassed the beloved Ping i200.

thats great praise there, had these out today and hit every par three green. Really loving these irons!

With these irons in hand, I always feel like I have a shot. I, myself, may not execute said shot but the confidence is there.

Was cool to get to see the copper in hand through the whole set at the THP Tech Studio this weekend. They’re very pretty.

I still prefer the chrome though. :LOL:

Was cool to get to see the copper in hand through the whole set at the THP Tech Studio this weekend. They’re very pretty.

I still prefer the chrome though. :LOL:

Since I put these in the bag I think I haven't seen a set of either in someone elses bag. It really is a shame they don't get more love.

Since I put these in the bag I think I haven't seen a set of either in someone elses bag. It really is a shame they don't get more love.

I haven’t seen another set in the wild either

I’ve been on the hunt for a used set to grab. No luck as of yet.

I used to be a low ball hitter and somewhere along the way it changed. Its not a bad thing though I guess. I'm a little surprised that distances haven't changed much with weaker lofts compared to FT but it makes me very happy haha.

This is the best set GW I have used since the MB GW. That thing was fantastic.
I am surprised that both sets are equivalent in distance. When I compared them on TrackMan, the Forged Tecs were about 10 yards longer in the mid irons, with a little less variance as the set progressed to the pw. I never could get the Forged Tec gw to work for me.

I am surprised that both sets are equivalent in distance. When I compared them on TrackMan, the Forged Tecs were about 10 yards longer in the mid irons, with a little less variance as the set progressed to the pw. I never could get the Forged Tec gw to work for me.
I'm surprised too considering the lofts but then again when I had blades I had a similar experience.🤷‍♂️

Love how durable these irons are! I have a ton of rounds and they still clean up like new!

Yeah, I saw about 10 yards as well (y)

Back