First Look: Bushnell Launch Pro and Foresight GC3 Launch Monitor

Curious: Anyone know what a GC4 goes for?
11,000$ for the unit, 3,000$ for fsx 2020, 4,000$ for club data, and 2,500$ for putting

The title of the page is Launch Pro and GC3. This video is all about the GC3 and really didn't go through any of the data you get from the CG3. Did I miss something here?
The video talks of both.
The hardware is the same.

Hi do any of you guys know were there are other unboxing’s taking place today I read that there were some possibly Instagram. Also has anyone heard of this monitor will be coming to Europe UK ?? market in the future

@JB I appreciate this thread and I know you have taken some flack over the sneak peak due to all of us being antsy. However I don't want to discourage you doing these in the future as this has created some fun discussions and is something I appreciate. We appreciate you and your team for the content you put out including sneak peaks and don't let the detractors discourage you in the future.

@JB I appreciate this thread and I know you have taken some flack over the sneak peak due to all of us being antsy. However I don't want to discourage you doing these in the future as this has created some fun discussions and is something I appreciate. We appreciate you and your team for the content you put out including sneak peaks and don't let the detractors discourage you in the future.
I agree with this. I'm not upset at all but even more anxious to learn more. (Even if it is out of my price range)

I don’t get how criticizing Bushnell for the way they’ve gone about the rollout has been taken as people “giving flack” to THP. I don’t think anyone thinks it’s THP’s fault (and as I understand it, it’s not Foresight’s, either).

Many in this thread need to get off my lawn.
relax folks it will all be alright

If the rumblings are true, then just one more sleep for more details. Will be in this thread first thing tomorrow morning haha. Then refreshing it over and over again until there is more info.

If the rumblings are true, then just one more sleep for more details. Will be in this thread first thing tomorrow morning haha. Then refreshing it over and over again until there is more info.
It's like being a kid on Christmas Eve. I am rarely this excited for anything.

Hi do any of you guys know were there are other unboxing’s taking place today I read that there were some possibly Instagram. Also has anyone heard of this monitor will be coming to Europe UK ?? market in the future

Hey

Only the GC3 will be available in Europe. The Launch Pro will only be available to the Canadian and North American Markets. Think the GC3 is meant to be realased in Europe within a couple of days of the Canadian/American release

Hey

Only the GC3 will be available in Europe. The Launch Pro will only be available to the Canadian and North American Markets. Think the GC3 is meant to be realased in Europe within a couple of days of the Canadian/American release

I don’t believe this is correct.

If you’ve signed up for the bushnell email updates on the launch pro, set your alarms for 9 AM central tomorrow…

I dunno $800/yr subscription is hefty.

Only if you want club data, otherwise its 400 or even as cheap as 99 if you are just ok with a 2d range.

Five-year breakeven point if the GC3 is priced at 7000 like everyone has been saying. I guess the only question now is if the GC3 has anything that the launch pro doesn't.

Bushnell's email for 9 AM tomorrow got leaked shows all pricing and all three different packages bronze silver and gold.
Yup just found it on facebook. Just wow. Guess I might be preordering it tomorrow if able too.

Oh ya. Things are out there. Club Ho's going crazy! Pricing seems to be pretty well received.

After sleeping on it the only thing that gives me pause is the subscription cost. But what you get over a skytrak in accuracy and speed is tremendous.

I dunno $800/yr subscription is hefty.

I agree. However, that’s about what my premium subscription for LinkedIn runs. And now you have me questioning why I pay that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back