EXPERIENCE Dream Foursomes with True Temper and Callaway Golf

Since we will be playing ChromeSoft of some type in our experience, I picked up a sleeve of standard, as mentioned above. I played regular ChromeSoft on the back 9 of my round yesterday and it worked fantastically well for me. I have to admit that I probably let some of the negative commentary from another site (I don’t read the site, but as we know, it was all over social media) influence me and I thought that maybe the standard ChromeSoft would not be as long. I was completely wrong in my thinking.

I hit one drive that was as good as any I have had in a couple years on one particular hole. I had a 3 wood off the tee that was 270 yards, which is absolutely crushed for me (again, I play at elevation). The ball was a bit straighter than the ball I used for the front 9, which is something that Callaway touts for standard ChromeSoft. It stopped really well on chips and pitches around the green. Honestly, it was a small sample size, but the ball worked as well as any ball I have tried this year. It was a very pleasant surprise to me.

Since we will be playing ChromeSoft of some type in our experience, I picked up a sleeve of standard, as mentioned above. I played regular ChromeSoft on the back 9 of my round yesterday and it worked fantastically well for me. I have to admit that I probably let some of the negative commentary from another site (I don’t read the site, but as we know, it was all over social media) influence me and I thought that maybe the standard ChromeSoft would not be as long. I was completely wrong in my thinking.

I hit one drive that was as good as any I have had in a couple years on one particular hole. I had a 3 wood off the tee that was 270 yards, which is absolutely crushed for me (again, I play at elevation). The ball was a bit straighter than the ball I used for the front 9, which is something that Callaway touts for standard ChromeSoft. It stopped really well on chips and pitches around the green. Honestly, it was a small sample size, but the ball worked as well as any ball I have tried this year. It was a very pleasant surprise to me.
That's great when you find something that works. Looking forward to see how it continues to play. I'm thibk I'm going to pick up a sleeve next round out too for testing.

Following the Budget Experience has gotten me all pumped up. 39 days until PGA National.

Wow 39 days makes it sound so soon but November makes it sound so far!

Very pumped!! Have been looking at the course and the facility. May even try to fit in a club fitting if time permits.

Wow 39 days makes it sound so soon but November makes it sound so far!

Very pumped!! Have been looking at the course and the facility. May even try to fit in a club fitting if time permits.

Hard to believe that tomorrow is October 1st.

Played a Chromesoft Truvis today for most of my 9 hole round. Surprised by the amount of spin on shots into the green. Spun a few back on greens that were good, but a little dry after a sunny day. Enjoyed the feel with my irons. Really liked the Truvis look also. Find my eyes wandering from time to time, but didn't notice that today.

Played a Chromesoft Truvis today for most of my 9 hole round. Surprised by the amount of spin on shots into the green. Spun a few back on greens that were good, but a little dry after a sunny day. Enjoyed the feel with my irons. Really liked the Truvis look also. Find my eyes wandering from time to time, but didn't notice that today.
The TruVis are awesome! I wish they had them in the CSX. Which color did you go with? yellow and black are my faves!

The TruVis are awesome! I wish they had them in the CSX. Which color did you go with? yellow and black are my faves!
It was the white and red. I really enjoyed it, and my young boys thought the "soccer ball" was really cool too haha.

It was the white and red. I really enjoyed it, and my young boys thought the "soccer ball" was really cool too haha.
I love chipping with them the most. You see it spinning!

I love chipping with them the most. You see it spinning!
Agree, fun to see it spin, and even spin back. Give you good perspective.

Hoping to try some of the CSX as well soon. When I do the online fitting tool I'm always right between CS and CSX, so I'm curious how it'll play..

I like the yellow and green “soccer balls” although my most recent ones are the white with the red and blue..

I like the yellow and green “soccer balls” although my most recent ones are the white with the red and blue..
The American flag ones are my second favorite (the new Arnie ones are my favorite)

The American flag ones are my second favorite (the new Arnie ones are my favorite)

The Arnie ones are so cool that I would be hesitant to use them.

Everybody more pumped than ever for this after a weekend of Morgan Cup?

I would hope you all are! I am and I’ll just be following along!

Absolutely! Seeing all those smiles, a beautiful course, friendly competition, I don't know how you couldn't be!

I would hope you all are! I am and I’ll just be following along!
Yea I really want to see ours turn into a little Team True Temper vs. Team Callaway. Obviously, the forum EATS the competition up as seen by the Morgan Cup thread, and outside of the Grandaddy this event looks like 3rd best for some great competition since it was basically two handpicked 3somes. And on top of it were playing The Match course which seems RIPE for some Shambles or something. I'm super excited after seeing how much people seemed to love the competition between Team Hackers and Team Paradise.

I am so looking forward to it. And I hope the forum is too. The MC showed that the forum goes into full overdrive during Experiences. I would like to make this one not be the exception. I want to have a following worthy experience.

I’m looking forward to some great golf at a great location with some great people. And the obligatory food photos.

It will be my first THP Experience. The other 5 participants will be the first THPers I will actually meet and play with. That’s significant as I have been on the forum since 2017.

I would assume that there will some competition associated with the event.

There will be lots of fun, memories, gratitude and appreciation associated with this Experience.

Back