I can't complain about them. My first set of wedges, I mean a 60 is kind of hard to hit but overall they all feel nice.

Hmmm I'll have to check the Vokey site and read about the F grind. I have little doubt the Kirklands would work for me. I've also been debating the Byrdie Golf wedge set, but lack of details about the clubs makes me second guess them.
The Vokey F grind is a full sole grind - meaning no grind.

i've not held or seen these in store but I don't make fun of them. I used to call on costco. Most knowledgeable buyers I've ever seen. They visit plants and test things personally. They may not be worth $450 (going price for top brand 3pc set) but I won't sleep on them. I will check them out on my next visit. at the price, not much to loose

i've not held or seen these in store but I don't make fun of them. I used to call on costco. Most knowledgeable buyers I've ever seen. They visit plants and test things personally. They may not be worth $450 (going price for top brand 3pc set) but I won't sleep on them. I will check them out on my next visit. at the price, not much to loose
My friend has these. They look good and feel fine. They feel a little head heavy to me but when I hit them they worked fine. They are a high bounce wedge though so that might not fit everyone

I now have 3 friends that have purchased these and all 3 say they will never buy major OEM wedges again if these are available. I have not played with any of them so no comment from me. One came from Vokeys, one came from MG2's, and one came from Callaway's wedges. They are a 4, 12, & 17 HCP.

I now have 3 friends that have purchased these and all 3 say they will never buy major OEM wedges again if these are available. I have not played with any of them so no comment from me. One came from Vokeys, one came from MG2's, and one came from Callaway's wedges. They are a 4, 12, & 17 HCP.
What do they like about them, besides the price point?

What do they like about them, besides the price point?
They just said they were good quality wedges that played exactly as expected. They had the quality feel and weight and everything. Like you said that they are similar quality for 1/3 of the price.

They just said they were good quality wedges that played exactly as expected. They had the quality feel and weight and everything. Like you said that they are similar quality for 1/3 of the price.
My friend has them and they are fine on full shots but I find the grind on them does not allow the LW to be manipulated as easily as grind options on other wedges. That's the weak area I noticed on these

My friend has them and they are fine on full shots but I find the grind on them does not allow the LW to be manipulated as easily as grind options on other wedges. That's the weak area I noticed on these
Funny you say that. My friend who has them has mentioned that multiple times. Said he's fudged a couple shots because the club didn't interact with the ground like he was expecting. He's not a slouch with wedges either.

He was really high on these when he first got them but has cooled off on them recently. I've never tried them though so I have nothing other than what he's told me

They seem to work fine for me. I can absolutely agree about needing or wanting better turf interaction on the 60 sometimes. I just assume it's usually me but it does happen where the shot isn't even close to what I want.

I think I continue to have good shots with them and I do not fear my wedge game at all, it's not perfect but it's equal with where it should be.

Funny you say that. My friend who has them has mentioned that multiple times. Said he's fudged a couple shots because the club didn't interact with the ground like he was expecting. He's not a slouch with wedges either.

He was really high on these when he first got them but has cooled off on them recently. I've never tried them though so I have nothing other than what he's told me
To be honest, i open up the face of my LW for high chips which is one of the better aspects of my game and with this iron the leading edge sits so high that I struggled to pull off that chip which is routine/ easy with my current wedges

Back