Off Course: Ryder Cup Futures

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show. Hosted by Dan Edwards each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today Dan welcomes THP Staff Writer James Miles to the show and we talk a lot about the amazing Ryder Cup that just took place.

It wouldn’t be Off Course without some tangents, but James joins the show to discuss the Ryder Cup that just took place, Ryder Cup Futures and Long Drive with Bryson. This show has a lot going on and it is an episode you will not want to miss as James goes Off Course.

Episode 76 is here and Dan and James discuss the following topics.

Ryder Cup Results
Ryder Cup Futures
Long Drive Championship with Bryson
And so much more

Continue reading...

Good back and forth. Enjoyed the show including a lot of the stuff about the RC that just took place.

I really enjoyed the RC talk last episode so I’m sure this will be great. I’m glad that I’ve got something to help kill the time at work today. 😀

Fun listen so far. Pulled me back into the Ryder cup. It was such an awesome week.

Europe is getting old and I don’t see a whole lot of ammo to reload them…

Fun pod @Canadan and @Jman. For a second I thought @Jman might of broke you Dan. Guess it's a guy thing with balls.

Fun pod @Canadan and @Jman. For a second I thought @Jman might of broke you Dan. Guess it's a guy thing with balls.
Honestly? I think he broke himself hahah - Dude has been burning both ends of the candle and still took the time to record with me.

What a guy.

Honestly? I think he broke himself hahah - Dude has been burning both ends of the candle and still took the time to record with me.

What a guy.
I appreciate you Danathan.

A good listen. James and Dan, you two guys have really good chemistry. I don’t think it is easy to keep a good, smooth back and forth going. I enjoyed the love given out to Bryson. Yes, he has demonstrated some immaturity, but the guy is earnest. Just like you pointed out about Rahm maturing, I think Bryson will, too.

Anyway, Off Course is a Friday morning ritual every week. Well done.

A good listen. James and Dan, you two guys have really good chemistry. I don’t think it is easy to keep a good, smooth back and forth going. I enjoyed the love given out to Bryson. Yes, he has demonstrated some immaturity, but the guy is earnest. Just like you pointed out about Rahm maturing, I think Bryson will, too.

Thanks buddy!

I am so glad to see many THPers come in every week and say it's a staple. That means so much!

Thank you Craig! That means a lot buddy!

I had so so so much fun this go round with Dan, I am clearly punch drunk at this point with the nonstop that has been my life, but getting to stop be a guest on Off Course is always a highlight for me. (y)

Can't wait to give it a listen on the way home today

Well done again gents! This was a good one!

English was the player that I thought of when you guys were talking about who possibly wouldn't be coming back for next years team. But that may be because I was in the Na camp before the captains picks and will continue to be. I love that guy lol

Also can I say how excited I am for an apparel episode in the future!?

Well done again gents! This was a good one!

English was the player that I thought of when you guys were talking about who possibly wouldn't be coming back for next years team. But that may be because I was in the Na camp before the captains picks and will continue to be. I love that guy lol

Also can I say how excited I am for an apparel episode in the future!?
Oh yeah?! Nice!

I might have to line up some apparel folks from the industry as well, if that's really something you guys are feeling.

Oh yeah?! Nice!

I might have to line up some apparel folks from the industry as well, if that's really something you guys are feeling.
Golf apparel is something we all wear so heck yeah I'd be excited for that! Not so much the Ralph Lauren Ryder cup stuff like you mentioned though :ROFLMAO:

I could listen to Ryder Cup talk all the time! I hope the US goes on a run of dominance because seeing Brett Wetterick on a team was painful.

I could listen to Ryder Cup talk all the time! I hope the US goes on a run of dominance because seeing Brett Wetterick on a team was painful.
Appreciate you listening!

Great talk, guys! Ryder Cup talk is always fun, especially when we’ve won. Looking forward to the apparel discussion and finding out how soon Dan switched to the Tour Vs.

Great talk, guys! Ryder Cup talk is always fun, especially when we’ve won. Looking forward to the apparel discussion and finding out how soon Dan switched to the Tour Vs.
So far, so good! Behaving.

In truth, I want to try more things rather than bail back to the original... I need to buy more epoxy.

In truth, I want to try more things rather than bail back to the original... I need to buy more epoxy.
Pretty sweet set of custom Recoils that you have...:D

Pretty sweet set of custom Recoils that you have...:D
They are going in next.

I've got some epoxy stuck deep into them that I have to do some surgery on. Then they'll get a strong look.

How long has it been? Also be sure to buy some good epoxy and don't use too much per Jason ;)

How long has it been? Also be sure to buy some good epoxy and don't use too much per Jason ;)
I buy the GolfWorks regular set epoxy and it works fine for my needs haha - I leave the Tour Set to the pros.

That said, I absolutely did pay closer attention to how much I was applying this time around.

I buy the GolfWorks regular set epoxy and it works fine for my needs haha - I leave the Tour Set to the pros.

That said, I absolutely did pay closer attention to how much I was applying this time around.
I liked GW epoxy until I had about 10 failures

Back