My first one showed up last week, the birds of paradise one. It looks so sharp and the fabric is phenomenal. I can see why these get rave reviews for hot days.

My first one showed up last week, the birds of paradise one. It looks so sharp and the fabric is phenomenal. I can see why these get rave reviews for hot days.
Oh you probably think it's fine to not share pictures...

Oh you probably think it's fine to not share pictures...
Gotta let it get through the wash first, I don’t model clothes until the folding lines get ironed or washed out 😜

Hot days, and any days!

Hot days, and any days!
Fair point, think it will look sharp paired with a puma base layer and vest if needed…. Might need to take pairing out for a spin this week

I need photo skills help 🤣
image.jpgimage.jpg

I like that a lot.

I took a bit of a gamble on the print as online it’s hard to see the details, hence the zoomed photo here for others to see, but I really like it.

I also really like the topographic pattern but not sure I can pull that one off…

I took a bit of a gamble on the print as online it’s hard to see the details, hence the zoomed photo here for others to see, but I really like it.

I also really like the topographic pattern but not sure I can pull that one off…
It’s incredible in person.

yes, I know... you wore it to my golf course today... and took a picture in one of our golf carts with it on.. :ROFLMAO:
Sounds like I should have asked you to join in the photo shoot….

Appreciate the hospitality for my final MC tune up round before Vegas!

Sounds like I should have asked you to join in the photo shoot….

Appreciate the hospitality for my final MC tune up round before Vegas!
I would have declined, unless a nominal fee was paid.

I would have declined, unless a nominal fee was paid.
I’ll bring the bottle of rum in the back of the cabinet next time

Cloudspun gets all the love but I just ordered these

1637699479337.png

1637699507277.png

Back