Off Course: Golf Spending with a Significant Other

Throwing this one on now

THP Las Vegas.

I want to play that course! 😂

I love the is Callaway a monthly charge LMAO that is hysterical! There are some pro tips in this podcast about integrating your new equipment into your bag without being noticed!

I love the is Callaway a monthly charge LMAO that is hysterical! There are some pro tips in this podcast about integrating your new equipment into your bag without being noticed!
being the perpetual bachelor...that whole segment was lost on me.

being the perpetual bachelor...that whole segment was lost on me.

Ya wait till your married and your wife golfs and she see's you get new gear then she wants new gear :LOL:

Mind blown that someone PM'd @JDax last year about being an underdog.

Ya wait till your married and your wife golfs and she see's you get new gear then she wants new gear :LOL:

I'll call you for all the advice on that!

Got to be slick… I didn’t even cover all of my tricks…

Love the quote from Dax’s wife, Leslie: “Is Callaway golf a monthly charge?” :)

Yes honey, think of it like a utility like our garbage or electricity.
I was dying at this part :ROFLMAO: Not done with the whole show yet but that was hilarious

The best part: Dax spent half the storytelling time looking in every direction as though his wife was suddenly going to appear out of nowhere and call him on it hahahaha

It was great.

Freaking great listen!!!!

Great episode! Just finished it up.

The Cobra one?

I still need to get Jose on the show. He's dodging me (not really).
I would love to hear Yags/Datadude or JDTox/Jose.

I was in the middle of listening to this and my wife texted me "you didn't get any packages today". To put it into perspective, this week I have had delivered a wedge from Callaway (Jaws Full Face) and a travel bag and north pole (separate deliveries) for my trip to the Dream Foursome Experience next month. Three golf related things on consecutive days.

Back