Introducing the THP Limited Series

I was at the office when the Tumbler went, got in right away on the hats and Glove.....need more gloves:love:
Stupid work! Sounds like the gloves were a hit! I go sans gloves unless it is super humid which is rare and my head is a size 7 7/8 so I won’t fit in many.

I can always use a sweet towel!

Whennnnnnn areeeee the towels commmmmiiiinnnnnngggggg?????? Oh and the winter hats.......? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Do we have a November item coming?

I will say, sometimes (truth be told, most of the time) when I tell my kids "maybe" it actually means no. I hope this isn't the case :LOL:

I mean all these responses are basically saying yes even if you aren't saying anything. So I appreciate the "answer" :LOL:

I mean all these responses are basically saying yes even if you aren't saying anything. So I appreciate the "answer" :LOL:

**My gif game is way off, the little phone preview is NOT the same as the entire gif. Hah

My lord that's a long gif
I know right. I was just editing my post to say the same thing. All I saw on the phone was "I heard the same thing", I was just saying I'm hearing what you're hearing, whether it's November or December I'm picking up what they are putting down.

I know right. I was just editing my post to say the same thing. All I saw on the phone was "I heard the same thing", I was just saying I'm hearing what you're hearing, whether it's November or December I'm picking up what they are putting down.
Haha I knew what you meant, I was just surprised at how long the gif kept playing.

You can also preview your post and it plays out the full gif if you're ever concerned since I've seen this happen to you twice already today :LOL:

Haha I knew what you meant, I was just surprised at how long the gif kept playing.

You can also preview your post and it plays out the full gif if you're ever concerned since I've seen this happen to you twice already today :LOL:
Huh...so that's what that button does.

giphy.gif

Tuesday at 2pm ET a new item will go on sale.

thread will go up Monday with item details

Back