EXPERIENCE Dream Foursomes with True Temper and Callaway Golf

You have waited so long for yours which will make it even more special.
You are correct! My excitement grew even larger this weekend watching the MC go down!

I am starting to look at the courses in more detail. Man, this is getting me stoked. These opportunities to play golf at such a fine facility don’t come along very often. We are very fortunate to have these THP experiences.

This one is going to be a blast. The Championship course is fantastic & that Bear Trap is all it’s cracked up to be.
I probably missed it what other course will you be playing?

This one is going to be a blast. The Championship course is fantastic & that Bear Trap is all it’s cracked up to be.
I probably missed it what other course will you be playing?

The newly opened Match Course. Its a unique concept as far as a golf course - no set tees, no par.

I am starting to look at the courses in more detail. Man, this is getting me stoked. These opportunities to play golf at such a fine facility don’t come along very often. We are very fortunate to have these THP experiences.

As my first Experience, it hasn’t fully hit me yes. Yet, I know it will on the first day of the Experience. I already am extremely grateful to have the opportunity to play at PGA National.

27 days!

The newly opened Match Course. Its a unique concept as far as a golf course - no set tees, no par.
Oh now that is awesome! Just took this one up a notch. Can't wait to hear what you all think of that one.

Unfortunately one of our participants is not able to make it.
So we asked the person that was selected to pick someone else for their Dream Foursome and @Bernoulli selected @BigDill

He will be joining on the trip to PGA National.

So we asked the person that was selected to pick someone else for their Dream Foursome and @Bernoulli selected @BigDill

@BigDill!!! What a great selection!

Sorry to hear that @gkeller813 couldn’t do it. Also, welcome @BigDill! I have wanted to meet you.

I don’t know what to make of it that three lawyers will be in one foursome. That will be miserable for Keenan or Jason. 😂😂😂

Sorry I won't be able to make it fellas, but great pick @Bernoulli ! @BigDill congrats and enjoy the Experience! I'll still be following you guys along as much as possible, and look forward to Nov. 8th!!

Man, how cool is THP? Thanks @Bernoulli for thinking of me, it really is an honor that I cannot put into words.

I am really looking forward to this and getting up to speed with the group. Going to be a ton of fun to follow. LFG!

Sorry to hear that @gkeller813 couldn’t do it. Also, welcome @BigDill! I have wanted to meet you.

I don’t know what to make of it that three lawyers will be in one foursome. That will be miserable for Keenan or Jason. 😂😂😂
That is both exciting and alarming that three lawyers will be in one group. Looking forward to meeting you as well!

Sorry I won't be able to make it fellas, but great pick @Bernoulli ! @BigDill congrats and enjoy the Experience! I'll still be following you guys along as much as possible, and look forward to Nov. 8th!!
Sorry to hear you had to drop out. I will make you proud.

@BigDill what a legend.(y)
Please don't oversell me 😂

Everybody more pumped than ever for this after a weekend of Morgan Cup?
Every experience has me excited now! Being new to the forum, I've only been able to follow a couple, but it has made me look forward to follow all of the future ones!

What a freaking Tuesday bomb to drop! Congrats @BigDill

WHOA! We're changing it up. Welcome to the dream foursome @BigDill big grats!

I know for certain that you will be following along. :cool:

@BigDill is a big deal!!!

Congrats on getting the call!

Back