Foresight GC3 and Bushnell Launch Pro

Thanks was hoping to do a laptop since my set up will be pretty mobile for the next year or two.

Thanks was hoping to do a laptop since my set up will be pretty mobile for the next year or two.
I would confirm with either of those other two companies to make sure that GPU will be sufficient before committing $1k to that laptop. Would hate to see you buy and be disappointed in the performance.

it's been so many times that we'll have a great lesson, then the next time we get together he'll politely say "huh, this is super interesting." which basically means, "what is you doing?!" with the REAL numbers right in front of me, i can keep pushing the moves until we see things shift. and when the numbers go wonky, that means i need to re-focus. this is a huge investment, but how much $$$ have i wasted on repeatedly undoing the bad habits in lessons? if this device keeps me working on what i'm supposed to be working on, we can do fewer lessons that should actually yield better results.

Just be careful with how many balls you pound. I did this last year and I am so OCD I keep hammering balls and it messed my knee up. The one negative of being able to hit balls whenever you want is the real danger of overuse injuries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just watched a video showing the update FX software, looks like a huge upgrade

Hmmm that is going to cause me to spend some cash.

Where did you find that video?

heard that maybe the gc3 is already set to ship this week. maybe the launch pro is on the same schedule?

Reactions: MH
heard that maybe the gc3 is already set to ship this week. maybe the launch pro is on the same schedule?
Yeah, GC3s are being delivered already. No word on BLPs going out the door yet. Still hearing October 20 as the target date for first shipments.

Was pretty convinced @Jman was going to get confused and toss the GC3 at the beginning of the video.

Man I had my…
ready for the trip south.

The video posted below your post is the one I watched
Cheers, thanks!! I'm like a sponge with any information I can find on this new model, so didn't want to miss out!

Reactions: MH

Just for budgeting what are the going lodge rates...I am ready to get some live action on the GC3/BLP so I can make sure I am making the right decision. :LOL:

Just for budgeting what are the going lodge rates...I am ready to get some live action on the GC3/BLP so I can make sure I am making the right decision. :LOL:

depends where we are going to do the testing. i hear the monterey peninsula is quite nice this time of year.

Bushnell has their Gold subscription price listed at $799/year, but the registration documents on Foresight's website for the Launch Pro say $750/year :unsure:

depends where we are going to do the testing. i hear the monterey peninsula is quite nice this time of year.
Let’s do it!!!

anybody see an update on expected shipping? sincerely, restless in orlando.

Some others on other forums have gotten shipping notices for GC3. I think Bushnell devices are a week or two behind from what I had read, but that was an assumption

I haven’t yet. I ordered a GC3 on 10-1. My rep said it would be 3-4 weeks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

anybody see an update on expected shipping? sincerely, restless in orlando.
Excited for you to get it in hand!

Jealous in the Yukon.

👊

Back