It is a fantastic putter. I put my own “tour line” on it and super stroke grip and it is working well for me.
Pics?

My single line Ten has been the one consistent shining star in my bag recently and has helped keep my scores from ballooning. I love this putter and don't see it leaving the bag anytime soon!

Happened to be looking around on Golf Galaxy's website and looks like the 2-Ball Ten with the White Hot insert is actually being listed online for sale now. Hadn't seen it officially available online before - my apologies if everyone else already saw it.

Odyssey Tour Authentic 2-Ball Ten Putter | Golf Galaxy

I need another putter like I need a hole in the head, but I really liked this one at the store when I rolled it.

Thanks again for sending that tape. I put the line on mine too, and it looks so much better to my eye.

Brought the 2ball TenS Triple Track out today, and fell in love with it all over again.
With the Tour Snsr Countour Pro Firm grip, it just feels amazing, and I am oozing confidence with it. 30 putts today. It’s the gamer again tomorrow at my home course.

This is so great and I have so many questions.
1. What kind of tape is that and size?
2. How did you get it perfectly straight?
3. How would you compare the OG face to the hinge (assuming you probably tried it)?
1. It is 3mm vinyl tape that I got from Amazon. I would be happy to mail you a roll if you send me your address in private. The smallest package on Amazon was 6 rolls and I barely use any of a roll.
2. Getting it straight was easier than I thought. I just measured to the halfway point in the circle and went over it. I used one long strip and then trimmed with a razor blade.
3. I still have a triple track with the micro hinge face and I like it. I am just a big fan of the white hot face from back in the day and wanted to try it again. It is just a tad softer and I love the feel and sound. I don’t think there is a better roll with either face, at least not that I can tell. Maybe I would see it on a Sam device?

1. It is 3mm vinyl tape that I got from Amazon. I would be happy to mail you a roll if you send me your address in private. The smallest package on Amazon was 6 rolls and I barely use any of a roll.
2. Getting it straight was easier than I thought. I just measured to the halfway point in the circle and went over it. I used one long strip and then trimmed with a razor blade.
3. I still have a triple track with the micro hinge face and I like it. I am just a big fan of the white hot face from back in the day and wanted to try it again. It is just a tad softer and I love the feel and sound. I don’t think there is a better roll with either face, at least not that I can tell. Maybe I would see it on a Sam device?

Wow, that is very kind of you. Thank you. No worries, I do not want to put you out. Maybe the amazon link and I can pick some up.
Sounds easy. What a great idea. That putter is beautiful. I am playing the 7s OG and love the white hot face as well. I am thinking I need to go on a quest to find the model you have....Thanks again!

Wow, that is very kind of you. Thank you. No worries, I do not want to put you out. Maybe the amazon link and I can pick some up.
Sounds easy. What a great idea. That putter is beautiful. I am playing the 7s OG and love the white hot face as well. I am thinking I need to go on a quest to find the model you have....Thanks again!
You might be able to find at an office supply. But here is the Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B06XRZS91N?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

Love this putter! While some say the stroke lab shaft doesn't help a mallet, I respectfully disagree. I felt as if it helped with CG. The white 🔥 face is a nice touch too. It's my favorite insert. I use a CS X LS so the microhinge face was too hot.

Attachments

• 20211017_161255.jpg
    20211017_161255.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 20211016_123842.jpg
    20211016_123842.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 11
Randomly necroing this thread - Odyssey recently had some nice spring discounts on preowned clubs including putters, so I managed to snag a 2021 2-Ball Ten S with a Microhinge Star insert for close to 50% off. Really enjoying it so far - I forgot just how good these are/were.

Stopped by the PGASS today and found this
20220518_092857.jpg
20220518_092843.jpg
Not a new line but have always wanted one as I love my current 2ball.

Dropped $100 so pulled the trigger! First round this evening with it!

Stopped by the PGASS today and found this
View attachment 9089123
View attachment 9089124
Not a new line but have always wanted one as I love my current 2ball.

Dropped $100 so pulled the trigger! First round this evening with it!

It is a great putter - hope you enjoy it! Glad you got the correct colored head cover as well - back when these first came out they only had the blue ones from the 2021 line.

It is a great putter - hope you enjoy it! Glad you got the correct colored head cover as well - back when these first came out they only had the blue ones from the 2021 line.
They gave me the blue one and went and swapped it with the red in the drawer below the putters. Gotta have the right one;)

Took it out for it's maiden voyage last evening and it was glorious! Will take a little to get used to the pistol grip and the WH insert, but I really liked both!

Greens were like concrete with being so dry and didn't run even close to true. Nothing would hold on approaches.

Didn't care as it was a round with an old friend. I think it has already replaced my older two ball.

The Triple Track Ten is the putter in my bag as we head into the 2023 season. The shape and alignment suits my eye and this is hands down my favorite insert. I don’t think the Toulon Daytona will get much time over this putter.

1688163056734.jpeg

The Triple Track Ten is the putter in my bag as we head into the 2023 season. The shape and alignment suits my eye and this is hands down my favorite insert. I don’t think the Toulon Daytona will get much time over this putter.

View attachment 9189833
Agreed about the insert. I thought I liked the standard white hot more but I came back to this one bc it’s that good. My 2ball Ten will be in my bag for a long time.

Took my 2 Ball Ten with the MH insert out for my round today and it went well - forgot how much fun this thing is! Distance control was hard because I’m not used to the insert anymore but my putts rolled really well and stayed on their lines nicely.

Still using the triple track 10. After I made some alterations I can't imagine a better putter

Rolled a 2ball TEN in the pro shop after my round today.

Ummm, yeah. I think I need one in my arsenal of mallets.

Back