Will You Travel For Golf This Year?

Chicago with the Grandaddy boys next weekend, followed by my bi-annual Myrtle bro down, with my good friend the following weekend.

Much excite!

One trip down and another next week. Lost Dunes was amazing. Next stop TPC Las Vegas for the Morgan Cup

One trip down and another next week. Lost Dunes was amazing. Next stop TPC Las Vegas for the Morgan Cup
Can't believe it's finally here!

Will be traveling to Florida in November to play at PGA National. Just ordered a new travel bag this week.

A little more than 24 hours until the first time leaving Canadian soil in 24 months.....

Absolutely New Mexico here I come in 19 days!!!

• Appreciation
Reactions: J4U
I’ve made a couple trips this year and have another kind of big one next week 😁

It looks like next weekend I'll be heading out west to visit my brother in the Black Hills. I think our plans are to play a great course called Hart Ranch outside of Rapid City and then a private course in Wyoming called The Golf Club at Devil's Tower. I love the golf out there so I'm pretty excited.

I’ve had a few trips this year and one more booked to Vegas in November. Hoping to play Sand Hollow while I’m in the area.

No but I'll play golf when I do travel

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Chateau Elan in November 😬😬😬

I’m staying at Secrets The Vine. And they provide transportation to these two courses - Playa Mujeres Golf Course and El Tinto Golf Course.

Did you end up playing Playa Mujeres? I am staying at Atelier Playa Mujeres which is basically on the golf course.

I am thinking about playing while I am there, but not if the course isn't worth a damn.

Sorry for bumping an old thread :LOL:

My next golf trip is only 6 weeks away when I go to Cabo San Lucas.

Did you end up playing Playa Mujeres? I am staying at Atelier Playa Mujeres which is basically on the golf course.

I am thinking about playing while I am there, but not if the course isn't worth a damn.

Sorry for bumping an old thread :LOL:
No, I didn’t make it over to the course ☹ the modelo was fresh and the water was warm though!

Ended up traveling more than I thought I would. That's a win!

Back