Not from what I have seen, although I only had a sleeve to mess with.

I also REALLY liked the alignment feature on it. Used it to putt each time and got pretty comfortable with it.
That's the first thing I noticed about the ball to be honest. Really like the contrast between the blue and black lines too. But I'm so hooked on TT, I don't think I could use another alignment line lol

That's the first thing I noticed about the ball to be honest. Really like the contrast between the blue and black lines too. But I'm so hooked on TT, I don't think I could use another alignment line lol
It seems a lot easier to line up than a traditional alignment element on a ball (name, arrows), however I can't really speak to triple track ease of alignment.

Just worked well for me. Better than 'norm'

Not from what I have seen, although I only had a sleeve to mess with.

I also REALLY liked the alignment feature on it. Used it to putt each time and got pretty comfortable with it.
The alignment aspect was clean and just fine. That durability though in the gold was really disturbing though. I'm glad the Blue held up a bit better for you this last go around.

Is this ball USGA legal?
They told me it was. I’m not sure I see it on a list but could have missed it. Or the original ball was approved and this didn’t have any changes to it.

Just tried the Piper Blue today and was absolutely blown away. I'm usually the shortest driver off the tee between my 3 friends by at least 10-15 yards. I consistently drove it up there with their tee shots and even outdrove them a few times by a few yards. So much so that one of them pick up my ball to see what kind of ball it was. My average drives are around 250. I was crushing if (for me) at around 270/280 when I hit it solid. I AM SOLD!
The saying "If it's too good to be true....." does not apply to this ball. I was skeptical at first, but it all changed off the 1st tee! Grab a box. You will not regret it. The price makes it even sweeter.

Back