Jman

Golf Scrivener
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
I’ve long been someone to remind as many people, as often as I can, that golf is supposed to be fun.

This is a game that should be for everyone, from those who like to button that way too tight top button, to the ones who like a little flair on the course.

It is with that in mind that we wanted to take a closer look at a new company named Noonan Golf.

Continue reading...

Nice write up @Jman

I'm all set up on hats thanks to THP for a while but this is a really nice one; (their other hat style is very nice as well)

1634552679577.png

and Da Bomb items also look fantastic.

Thanks for sharing with us.

Nice write up never heard of them up until this point. Nice to see some covers that don’t cost a arm and a leg compared to some other makers. How’s the quality at that price point? The look seems to be an 80’s early 9’s look so be interesting to see the market for these.

There's good retro and there's bad retro. Unfortunately, for me, that falls into the latter. Good luck to the company though.

That Saved by the Bell headcover look tho… 😍

I do wish the material were better. That driver cover looks like it’s swimming on there

Interesting entry to the golf accessory space. Any idea what ballcap they are using?

I always like seeing new companies hop in to golf but on this case these products don't do anything for me.

Interesting. Though I have to admit the Saved By The Bell designs got me thinking old school cool.

• Staff
Nice write up never heard of them up until this point. Nice to see some covers that don’t cost a arm and a leg compared to some other makers. How’s the quality at that price point? The look seems to be an 80’s early 9’s look so be interesting to see the market for these.
The material is pleather, so the weather factor is an interesting one to keep an eye on.

I will say, my HS kids absolutely LOVE the stuff. They swarmed me. So now they are all in play and I can keep a closer eye on wear!

After a quick perusal not sure the style is for me but I love being you on the course and having fun. I hope they do well.

I really like the style, but the material is a bit off putting. For the price, I’ll keep these in mind and wait for longer quality updates

I really like the style, but the material is a bit off putting. For the price, I’ll keep these in mind and wait for longer quality updates
Honestly, I wish they’d gone with nylon versus the pleather.

I dig the towels. Also like a few of the putter covers. And yes I immediately think of The Max.

The plasticy material worries me about wear. I like the design ideas though. 👍 as I've had a 'bayside' cover (Seamus) on my 3w for awhile.

Agreed the bull hat is the best thing one there. 👍

The plasticy material worries me about wear. I like the design ideas though. 👍 as I've had a 'bayside' cover (Seamus) on my 3w for awhile.

The hats are just the right mix of fun and function

Though nostalgic and fun its not something I'd game other than maybe the towels. In hand I wasn't a fan of the materials they chose to use and that driver head cover is HUGE

Great write up @jman & appreciate you introducing us to new companies out there looking to make the game fun! I like the color options and flair they bring to apparel & accessories.

As someone who likes the "flashy" stuff on the course, I dig a lot of this.

Thanks for the writeup @Jman they are definitely on my radar.

I love the idea. The execution doesn't work for what I want int the bag.I hope it does for many.

Nice write up @Jman

I'm all set up on hats thanks to THP for a while but this is a really nice one; (their other hat style is very nice as well)

View attachment 9036005

and Da Bomb items also look fantastic.

Thanks for sharing with us.

Thanks for sharing this. Immediately bought one.

That's no bull. That's Babe the Blue Ox.

All of those headcovers remind me of shirts I wore that I bought at Chess King in 1989. I'm undecided so far as to whether or not that's a good thing or a bad thing...

I love fun brands like this, really add to the golfing personalization experience!

Even their website navigation has a retro feel.

Back