Not my style, but I really like what they're doing and the fact that they're helping out youth golf charities.

As someone from northern Minnesota I think that's great!
My high school wresting team may have gotten in trouble for climbing on Babe at Paul Bunyan Land in Brainerd for a team photo in the dead of winter...

Not my style, but I really like what they're doing and the fact that they're helping out youth golf charities.
It’s definitely a really cool touch!

They give me big time Saved by the Bell vibes which doesn't do much for me, but, I do appreciate their styling for what it is.

Great writeup James. Really cool to see your team get some goodies too.

I like some of their stuff, it’s fun. And not overly pricey.

Really like the Bayside Mallet cover. Like others have said interested in seeing the wear on that material before pulling the trigger.
Great write up.

They give me big time Saved by the Bell vibes which doesn't do much for me, but, I do appreciate their styling for what it is.

Great writeup James. Really cool to see your team get some goodies too.
They’re pretty ecstatic, and it’ll be the best durability test ever!

I hope they do well.

I guess it’s a good thing we’re allowed to like different things

cool what they’re doing for charity though

I really like the towels! They're bright, nostalgic and appear to be decent quality based on the photos. I'm not a flat-brim guy, so the hats are out, and the head covers look very oversized.

Thanks for bringing this one to our attention @Jman!

I guess it’s a good thing we’re allowed to like different things

cool what they’re doing for charity though
Yessir! Options are good!

Solid write-up @Jman I thought the towels were really awesome looking in person, I would certainly throw one on/in the bag just because they are different. Headcover materials weren't my favorite, I'll be curious to see if they address that going forward.

Thanks for the write up @Jman! We’re just getting started and the feedback is always welcome. We know our styles aren’t for everyone, but we’re certainly confident our stuff will hold up. And if you’re not feeling it, send it back and get a full refund. Easy.

All in all we want to keep golf fun. And if you know of someone who might like us, sharing is caring. In the meantime if there are any questions you have about us, our products, or even ideas for designs/materials/new products just ping us at goodly@noonangolfco.com and let’s chat.

Thanks again for the love guys and hope you all keep looking goodly while you’re out there!

- Miles, Noonan Golf Co Co-Founder

So I bought the Big Paul Energy snapback the moment I saw it on the website. The hat is quite comfortable. Flatter brim, but definitely not flat-flat if you get what I mean. The holes in the back provide plenty of ventilation. I could feel the sea breeze pretty easily out in Oregon. Got a complement on the Paul and Babe embroidery from one of the staff at Bandon Trails, who then pointed me toward a Paul Bunyan statue in northern California.

If your head is on the melon side of sizing, I would point out that compared to a Callaway snapback, I would have one less size available with the Noonan, i.e. If I had 4 of the snaps engaged on the Callaway, I would only have 3 engaged on the Noonan.

Material is quality. Main portion of the hat should be pretty easy to clean. The buffalo plaid on the underside of the brim is 🔥🔥🔥.

Overall: good hat, comfortable, reasonably priced. Send it with the Big Paul energy!

Back