The 2021 Titleist Experience

I just landed in Charlotte and catching up on the pictures I'm so excited my glasses keep fogging up from my mask. Everything looks so incredible. Get that course knowledge guys I'm going to be leaning on you guys tomorrow.

Lots of tall grass to eat balls on this course.
Enjoy the round!

You guys are doing a great job playing and posting pictures. I hear it's hard to do, so either the course is empty or you guys are just awesome, but either way I'll take it!

Gotta love all those blind tee shots :LOL:

As someone who plays on tree lined courses in the Northeast, it always amazes me to see these desert courses without trees.

#6 Par 5
4248D756-33D0-4F30-8A31-CA2A2C038301.jpeg
Match AS

Amazing views! Wow do you need to be confident in the line you pick. There are some pretty amazing optics into how the course was designed!!

Just got to hotel.
Saw @GoldenBuff in the lobby and got to say hello.

Crazy busy next few hours, but we will see everybody at the meet and greet and open the live update thread at that time.

@JB this place is a beauty, how did you find it?View attachment 9036671

We spoke to a lot of people and it kept coming up as a perfect place for an iron event. We knew we had one coming up with Luke and JT and figured let's do it.

Its hard being in this small area with food and lodging, but we knew the course would be the star.

We spoke to a lot of people and it kept coming up as a perfect place for an iron event. We knew we had one coming up with Luke and JT and figured let's do it.

Its hard being in this small area with food and lodging, but we knew the course would be the star.
Course does look great!

This course…beauty 213854A1-D242-4E7A-8A47-98ACFE695A0B.jpeg213854A1-D242-4E7A-8A47-98ACFE695A0B.jpeg

Back