Introducing The Indoor Golf Shop

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
As the world of launch monitors and simulators continues to grow, access to them has always been a challenge. Stores are few and far between and access to experts has presented a challenge. The technology segment in the world of golf is changing at a rapid pace and it won’t be slowing down, but one company appears to be on the cutting edge in a way to assist golfers with correct info

Continue reading...

Nice! As I begin the planning of my indoor, they’re going to be at the top of my list as it gets going. Quite the savvy segment to have really jumped full bore into.

This is really cool, and a great idea. A one stop shop that would give someone all they need, with options available to fit their budget. I like it!

Interesting concept, a place where you can go shop for your SIM, Thank you

Thanks for sharing the resource, hard ponder about a garage set-up

This is a pretty cool concept. I really like this idea. Wonder how big of a population it would take to support a store like this?

Pretty cool. I think indoor sims were once pipe dreams for many but as stuff becomes more affordable it becomes more possible. At some point I’d love to have one and this will be a great resource.

Love the idea of this partnership. Hoping they get some availability with the GC3 once it’s available

• Admin
Love the idea of this partnership. Hoping they get some availability with the GC3 once it’s available
They work closely with Foresight as well as just about every other brand and as mentioned in the article, have things at just about every price point. Its an impressive list from mats to high end fully decked out sims and everything in between.

This was a great read & foresee there being a market for this. I’ve been contemplating an indoor simulator for some time.

What would help is if their sales team could help with getting the wife on the same page as me. ?

This is a pretty cool concept. I really like this idea. Wonder how big of a population it would take to support a store like this?
After reading the article, that was one of the first questions that came to mind. I would think it needs a fairly large population base. Or at least reasonable proximity to one.

Yes! A THP approved site for this stuff! As I start to replace some of the items in my setup, this will be my first spot to look.

They work closely with Foresight as well as just about every other brand and as mentioned in the article, have things at just about every price point. Its an impressive list from mats to high end fully decked out sims and everything in between.

I saw they had the quad set up along with some other great brands so I’m sure they will offer it once time goes on. Gives me time to save/fundraise some dough.

The different options they have besides the launch monitors itself looks great.

After reading the article, that was one of the first questions that came to mind. I would think it needs a fairly large population base. Or at least reasonable proximity to one.
The online world and online shopping is rather vast :)

This is neat! I wish I had a better space at home for one (7 foot ceilings in the basement and a 1 car garage). I'll think of something...

The online world and online shopping is rather vast :)
So, there is no storefront? For purchases like some will be, I’d think people would want a hands on buying experience. Maybe, that’s just me.

So, there is no storefront? For purchases like some will be, I’d think people would want a hands on buying experience. Maybe, that’s just me.
There absolutely is, and we will have some incredible things coming up soon for the #GarageSimCrew on it. With that said, they are just as much online as they are store front, even more so.

Was just browsing their website, they really do seem to have everything one would need for an indoor sim. You can buy separate or packages too which is nice if you want to do piece by piece.

Cool concept!

Heck yea! I have the (very) basics with a SkyTrak setup in the garage with net and mat, but I’m really hoping to up my game with projector and screen!

Heck yea! I have the (very) basics with a SkyTrak setup in the garage with net and mat, but I’m really hoping to up my game with projector and screen!
We are going to have a lot more coming up on screens and mats and the whole gamut With the Indoor Golf Shop. Including replacing our screen with one of theirs in the future that I have heard is fantastic.

I wish I had the space for some thing like this. Sadly I do not..

I wish I had the space for some thing like this. Sadly I do not..

Its important to remember and we might not have done a great job outlining that in the article (we have more coming) that they have a lot more than just simulators. Training aids, mats, range devices, etc.

This was a great read & foresee there being a market for this. I’ve been contemplating an indoor simulator for some time.

What would help is if their sales team could help with getting the wife on the same page as me. ?

I’m in the same boat. Really need help getting my wife on board LOL.
I bought a hitting mat off Amazon last night and my wife told me “why did you buy a paper weight, you’re not hitting golf balls in our garage”

to that I say challenge accepted lol

going to have to check out their website shortly

I know it’s a Catch 22. The wife is now gone, but so is the money for one, 😂. The kids, lost 40% of the house income and inherited all the bills and lost 1/3 of mine. You know, typical

She was quite Adamant about not letting me put one in where I have the ceiling height. Which is the living room and master suite, ha.

So if you find that magical salesman, please ask them if they’ll finance a house poor divorcee with now not great credit (see comment re: divorce)! 🤣

Luck bro!

Back